• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SERIOUSLY?! [EDITED]

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
COULD I ACTUALLY HAVE A TEAM FOR THE NEW GAMES PLANNED OUT?

*Samurott
Surf
Ice Beam
Grass Knot
Megahorn

*Liepard
Night Slash
Return
Aerial Ace
Fake Out

*Ampharos
Thunderbolt
Signal Beam
Focus Blast
Thunder Wave

*Espeon
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Morning Sun
Grass Knot

*Flygon
Earthquake
Fly
Dragon Claw
Fire Punch

*Probopass
Power Gem
Flash Cannon
Thunder Wave
Earth Power

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I don't think anybody actually asked you to leave PokeCommunity - at least not from what I read. It's just that your level of obsession with a fictional character is a little alarming and clearly clouding your decision-making on things where it really needn't. I think it was suggested that you quit playing Pokemon for your own mental health. It was never suggested that you leave the community. There's no need to be dramatic, it's not a good colour on anybody.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
I see through your ruse, Overlord, & it's not going to fool me...

But regardless, I do believe that Shining Raichu has a point: you're allowing your judgment to be clouded. However, I don't think that it's your obsession with Leaf, but rather, your sheer hatred towards Red. Frankly, all you pretty much would like to do is take out all of your blind rage off of him, which is why people are thinking that you're taking the games too seriously.

This is also why I suggested you to find a position in demolition earlier. You can actually get paid to destroy buildings, & not only that, it also eases off your stress & blood pressure levels from what I've heard. Those are the key to having a clear & calm head, like what I've got.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Kura, while I always value your input, my comment was not to pass judgment on LeSabre - I was merely summarising what was actually happening in the previous blog since he seems to have misunderstood.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Nah, nah, I didn't think you were passing judgement. I just seriously haven't seen him do any wrong with loving what he loves and I was wondering if there was a problem with it or if you have seen it be a problem. Yeah maybe others could find it annoying and that's why he got the comments because they just want it to stop, but hey.. I am not sure if it actually merits any actual concern. I just ignore it if I don't want to hear about it, and maybe that's harder for other members to do.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Um, my mental health is perfectly fine. Since I['m on here, that means I haven't yet been taken away by the nice men in white coats and locked in a padded cell 24/7.

And I didn't get a degree in FINANCE to work in demolition. And I work out my aggressions by slaugthering undead people. And vampires. And mutant cyborgs. And werewolves. And giant skeleton monsters.

Now, if you really want to help me make a decision on B2/W2...

Where is the Thunderstone in the game and is there a Vs. Seeker? Can't seem to get a straight answer off the internet... just details on where you can find Thunderstones in B/W...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
No Vs. Seeker confirmed, and as for Thunderstone, I assume you can get it in the same ways you get it in BW, so Dust Clouds, a man in the department store (if that's still in B2W2), Black City, and maybe a Hidden Hollow, as you can get Leaf Stones in there apparently, so maybe they'll have more.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Well, the no Vs. Seeker thing stinks because I'd say that's my biggest disappointment with the game, now... I know B/W need one of them badly.

Okay, thanks... I do have another friend who's playing through the Japanese version and so far she's been unable to find it in Chargestone Cave where one was in B/W.

Guess I'll try my luck with dust clouds... I really can't play till the postgame (or the last gym) without evolving Eevee to Jolteon.

Alright, thanks for the clues. Jolteon may still be a go for my team if I get lucky with the dust clouds.

Years
So no leaving, RIGHT! I was worried for a moment there. *Takes hands out from under bulldozer* thats better. Now I don't need to worry about accidentally putting my hand up."Thrash's Red again for nearly making you leave* "Good Magikarp.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
No VS Seeker, but Pokemon Breeders have been said to be rematchable. You just have to leave the area and return to battle them. They are the only ones that are said to be like this so far.

If you have a 3DS get the Dream Radar. I know Thunderstone was confirmed to be found on there.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Hmmm... hopefully that'll be enough, because hours of level grinding aren't anything I'm looking forward to...

And nope, I only have a DS Lite... and I don't dare use my brother's 3DS b/c of all those Nintendo warnings, "Don't save your game in another DS system or you lose all wi-fi settings".

Thanks for the tips. I might have to go with Eelektross because unlike Jolteon, at least its pre-evolved form is also an Electric type.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Thunderstone WAS found in Chargestone Cave in Black and White, you can try searching around there. It was just a regular pick up item. As far as the Vs Seeker, a lot of trainers have been confirmed to be able to have rematches, such as the trainers within the athletic domes. They are still acting as they did in BW, with you being able to rebattle trainers within the dome after reaching a certain point in the game.

(btw, fishermen usually have Basculin, and those are always nice little EXP givers, as they give more than most other Pokemon, except for Audino)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
A friend's playing through the Japanese version of the game (and spoiling everything lol) and she said she didn't find one there like before (she needs one for her own Eelektrik xD). Besides, I might go with Ampharos anyway, it's found early on in the game anyhow.

As for rematches, the sports arenas realy didn't scratch my rematch itch in B/W since you could only rematch once a day... hopefully others in the field in addition to the Breeders can be rematched in similar fashion.

Alright, thanks!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
-jots down in notes for reference-
Hmm, well I know you get the Lucky Egg at some point as a gift, which is beautiful to have, so that will definitely help, as well!

Also, Azumarill is an awesome Pokemon when having the ability Huge Power. Gives it the attack of a Groudon (give or take). From 218 max Attack to 436 max Attack. Pretty beastly. So that could be another option if you aren't too keen on starters!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
All right... only hassle is constantly switching it between my party members :P

And actually, I'm one of those people who always keeps their starter Pokemon on their team (with Yellow being the obvious exception). But I got pwned by an Azumarill at a Pokemon tourney at an anime con, so I know how strong they can be...

Back