• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serris' Sprites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Heh, I almost missed this.

It looks excellent, as always. I really like the lighter markings. Very nice touch. :D And wow, that's a big shark xD

Serris

The Constant
Years
It has to be big XD It's based on a megalodon. Also, I have three new concepts in mind for fakemon, but I won't let them known public yet XD

Demonic Puppeteer

Got lost on the road of life
Years
Hehe, Nice Shapedo evolution. It's different from mine. Somehow, I like this one a bit better, since it doesn't look so much like his pre-evo. But the lighter marks take away it's "dark-side", to be honest. But that's only in my opinion

Serris

The Constant
Years
To be honest, yours is much more bulkier, and it's suits the part. looking like it's pre-evo is never a bad thing. Look at Argenteye, for example. He looks a lot like Sableye, but it works. I put the lighter marking on the body for more of a camouflage kind of effect much like a tiger shark has subtle little stripes on it.

Serris

The Constant
Years
I think the colour it is sets it apart from other blues, PP. But I could see what it looks like with a darker blue.

And thanks itistheriz. Megekleon was a good idea me and tomthepom had while we were waiting for a bus back to the city.

Serris

The Constant
Years
They're my fave too, Darkriser09. Also love the Golbez avvie too~

Just updating you guys that I'm working on a new evo. The concept is all done, I'm just working on the sprite. So it might be ready after the weekend. i can't make any promises because university is taking up a lot of my time lately. But I'll should have it done eventually.

Serris

The Constant
Years
Well, it's been a while since I updated this last. Well, here's what i've got show for my long absence (and little attention):

Zekrom-po-finished.png

Let me know what you think.

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2010
i really like the argenteye and krikepede, they are really good. also,titanion seems a little small to be an evelution of eevee

I agree with this; Your Fakemon look great and you've got greak idea's (for some of them.) You've got good tone and shading but, some of them just look like chubbier counterparts to their pre-evolutions, such as the Megakeckleon.

Serris

The Constant
Years
Well, compare Wailmer to Wailord. There's an example of what you've said my fakemon are like. Some are just that simple. And again, Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff, and Clefairy and Clefable. There are official pokémon that get a little chubbier, and experience very little physical change.

Novalis

Hisorian
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 14, 2012
I love these. I especially liked you shadow pokemon. Keep up the great work! ;D

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2010
Hi Serris, i have seen you on the serebii forums!

Your scratch work is awesome! cant find anything wrong/bad with them...

Keep it up!

-Jeff

Years
Your scratch work is awesome! cant find anything wrong/bad with them...
Then why not say what you find right/good?

I think the large Elekid pixel-over is fantastic. It might look simple at a glance, but the detail is there. I also think the fakemon based on existing pokemon are quite creative even if they still resemble the ones they're made to evolve from. Argenteye has a personality you can see from the design. I like that.

Serris

The Constant
Years
Well, everyone, I'm actually back. I've been very busy the last half year+. But, I do come back with results. These have been accumulation of what I've done over the last year-ish. Some don't have description as they are still in the process of being worked on with some other. Sorry for my absence, hopefully I will be here a lot more often~

estoax-comcopy.png

Pokémon: Estoax

Type: Steel

Height: 5'04"

Weight: 239.6lbs

Evolution chain:
Mawile >-Unknown Item-> Estoax

Description: With it's highly developed horns, it can intimidate foes much larger
than it due to the gaping jaw of it's fake head.

Base stats:
HP - 70
Attack - 100
Defense - 120
Special Attack - 80
Special Defense - 110
Speed - 40

----

wrageel-comcopy.png

Pokémon: Wrageel

Type: Dark/Fire

Height: ???

Weight: ???

Evolution chain:
N/A

Description: ???

Base stats:
HP - ???
Attack - ???
Defense - ???
Special Attack - ???
Special Defense - ???
Speed - ???

----

gargentue-comcopy.png

Pokémon: Gargentue

Type: Dark/Steel

Evolution chain:
N/A

Base stats:
HP - ???
Attack - ???
Defense - ???
Special Attack - ???
Special Defense - ???
Speed - ???

----

spherin-comcopy.png

Pokémon: Spherin

Type: Dark/Ghost

Evolution chain:
N/A

Base stats:
HP - ???
Attack - ???
Defense - ???
Special Attack - ???
Special Defense - ???
Speed - ???

Plus these guys, I'll be removing some of my other sprites from my first post. I'd rather focus my sprites on the fakemon I design and sprite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back