• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexiest Female Gym Leader

Who is the sexiest female gym leader?

• Total voters

playplayj

TheArchangle
Years
  • Clair uses dragons which is hot lol, Misty for nostalgia, Flannery's literally hot (get it? no? ok...), Skyla's pretty good two, Elesa is a model but she is eliminated because of king troll Emolga. The winner for me is Skyla I guess

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • lol hahahahaha i voted for elysa but i think its weird to think any of these cartoons as sexy u people feeling me like its kinda scary

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
    Years
  • Going to go with Skyla as my top pick- she is flirty, cute, and that big flower shaped hair tie is just awesome. Her choice of Pokemon is great as well. ;) I have yet to meet her in my game, but I have seen pictures of her and heard of how amazing she is. I look forward to seeing her in-game!

Last edited:

Oshawott01

Awesome Oshawotter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2012
    lol hahahahaha i voted for elysa but i think its weird to think any of these cartoons as sexy u people feeling me like its kinda scary

LOL, it is kinda funny that we are asking who the best looking character is and they're cartoons. I was looking at the poll and Leonora got more votes then Iris lol Leonora is "sexy"

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2014
    misty cuz there are varipus pics of her naked throughout the japanese tcg and japanese manga and in those little pics the biggest objects are her tits

Back