• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexiest Female Gym Leader

Who is the sexiest female gym leader?

• Total voters

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
    It is no secret that there are some very sexy female characters in the Pokémon series, but none more so than the gym leaders. Which one do you find the most attractive and why? Please remember to be mature about the whole thing. :D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'll admit to have had impure thoughts about each of the following gym leaders at one point or another: Erika, Sabrina, Clair, Janine, Roxanne, Flannery, Gardenia, Maylene, Candice, Elesa, and Skyla.

Of those choices, I'd say that Gardenia is the hottest by a small margin. XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Flannery without a second thought. Literally everything about this girl is hot in every sense of the word lol.

TY

Main reason why i always save before i fight against her and restart from that point xD...
    She inspires me to do the impossible...

blue

gucci
    Years
    I think that Flannery is hot! (No pun intended)
    Sexiest Female Gym Leader

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Elesa is drop-dead gorgeous. Seriously; just look at her! She's even a supermodel in addition to her Gym Leader duties.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I actually think Elesa is the best-looking. I like her hair the most and her design overall.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I voted for Claire. While I obviously would not be having sex with any of these women given that I am homosexual and they are cartoon characters, I find something really attractive about a woman who is powerful and formidable and gets things done. She seems like a force to be reckoned with, and I think that's 'sexy'.

Years
    Erika because she is the only gym leader female that is realistically pretty to me. I mean the other chicks have unreal hairdos and outfits, And yes I'd hit it (Very mature),but mostly because she's a nature lover. Like me. But what i find most attracting is her hair! I love that hair style on women, it's so sexy! Also I'm pretty sure Tate is a boy. Hahahaha

FYI: I'm talking about the gym leader in the games, not the anime..She has blue hair in the anime...but her personality is the same I suppose. She's tough but sweet.

Last edited:

Mentalii

Back
    Years
    Skyla of course. Seriously just look at her outfit... Kinda provocative.
    She is supposed to be sexy, and she is.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
    I am really not into anime figures at all but if anime were legit then there are numerous things that I would do to Skyla and im not goin into detail. Lol im just sayin.

Nomine

サトセレ
    Years
    Haha, I'd definitely have to say Skyla... for, uh, obvious(?) reasons. Extremely provocative... Although a lot of others come close.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]I think Skyla is very sexy. Her outfit doesnt really help either since it's very provocative.[/SIZE]

Back