• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sg3360's Breeding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

sg3360

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
    Sure, I'm heading into the room as I type lol

ah one minute, wi fi is messing up... think its this ds actually

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    i dont have much, i just wanted to see if you could give it to me for free :D but yeah sorry i wasted your time !

sg3360

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
    Ah right. That's fine, it's no problem, but if you ever get anything to offer I'll be happy to trade with you. :)

sg3360

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
    I added my Events and Shinies to the thread, and I can now clone pokémon for people if they want

sg3360

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
    ah right well, i wouldn't want to trade my shinies for something that wasnt a shiny:P

BringYourOwnKites

Seriously. These are mine.
    Years
    Hi! I'm interested in your Torchic, Mudkip, and Chimchar.
    I can offer an Oshawott that knows Tackle, Waterfall, X-scissor, and Ice Beam, a Mareep, Eevee, Snivy, and Tepig.

pokehunter87

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    hey, would you trade me darkrai and shaymin just so i can get the pokedex entries for them, you can have them straight and i'll trade you my virizion and terrakion as collateral.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    hey id like your shiny palkia i dont resly know what to offer is there a certin pokemon you want?

sg3360

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
    Ehm... Alright then pokehunter87, what's your FC?

And PokeTman, nothing particular at the moment, let me know what you'd be willing to part with?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back