• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sg3360's Breeding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

sg3360

Pokémon Breeder
    Years

sure just let me know when u want to trade. i will try to watch for u to come online. i should be on most of the day today

I'm on for the rest of the day here. :)

No. Sorry. I just have the regular catchables of those.

Got anything else of interest?

Looking for a Impish Scythar with baton pass

If you could name it Slash that would be awesome. I have a bug daddy that can pass baton if you need it.

I'm willing to trade what I have. I have a lot of gen 5 stuff and some of the previous ones (I am new to pokemon).

Let me know.

Thanks

Sgel

Hmm, that'd be doable, I'd need the Bug pokémon with baton pass... Anything noteworthy to offer? :)

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2011
    Regigigas (lvl 70)
    Charmander
    Bulbasaur
    Zorua
    Spiritomb
    Cottonee
    Heracross (lvl 50)

I have most of Gen 5 pokedex if you need anything from it as well (except for the turtle) I can breed it.

FC: 4813-6302-3205

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    Hey there, I'm interested in one of the shiny gollet's. What natures do you have and with what abilities?

sg3360

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
    Iron Fist : Docile x3, Jolly x2, Careful x3, Bold x2, Relaxed x3, Mild, Sassy, Serious, Modest x2, Impish, Timid, Naive

Klutz : Jolly, Modest, Calm, Quirky x2, Rash x2, Bold x2, Hardy, Quiet, Adamant, Docile, Naughty

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    Ok, i'm interested in the Iron Fist with Jolly, my fc is 5243 1245 1303. Is your wifi still going bonkers?

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2011
    Sure Spirit Tomb is fine

I'm on now and for a while.

Thanks

Sgel

FC: 4813-6302-3205

sg3360

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
    Nope, it seems fine now (Eury I can trade now :P) so just give me a sec to leave the room to put your fc in

sg3360

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
    PinkPirate, I'll have to transfer the charmander from my diamond, so ill do that in an hour or so

Everyone I have to trade with, im heading in now

thanks for the trade, sorry it took me ages to find the Mienfoo ^^

Last edited:

PinkPirate

Skitty's Girls League Owner
    Years
    Ummm.... I have a shiny combusken, and all the non-event legendaries except shaymin and uxie (I just traded them away.)

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    Hey what's up wondering how many can I get for the dw bulba with egg move sunnyday

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Please don't revive old threads or I shall bite your nose. :furretlock:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back