• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sg3360's Breeding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelario26

PKMN Breeder
    Years
    I'll give whatever you want for an Axew, but I've only gotten to Route 8 so far.

I'm on UTC-8, so I'll be available from (the following is UTC) 4:30 AM-5:30 AM on weekdays, anytime on Saturday unless otherwise noted, and anytime on Sunday except for 6:30-8:30 PM.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    I would be so grateful if I could get one of those Chikoritas :D

I'm not exactly loaded with tons of amazing catches, but I might have something you'd like

sg3360

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
    I'll give whatever you want for an Axew, but I've only gotten to Route 8 so far.

I'm on UTC-8, so I'll be available from (the following is UTC) 4:30 AM-5:30 AM on weekdays, anytime on Saturday unless otherwise noted, and anytime on Sunday except for 6:30-8:30 PM.

Have you got an Emolga you could trade? Never got one of them myself...

could I get an unhatched Oshawott?

Sure, what've you got to offer?

I would be so grateful if I could get one of those Chikoritas :D

I'm not exactly loaded with tons of amazing catches, but I might have something you'd like

Yeah sure, no problem, what have you got to offer? :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    Uhhhhh Gyrados, Sableye, Misdreavus, Wailord, Zangoose, Buizel, Chinchou, Gligar, Larvesta, Vulpix, Metang, and a bunch of other random stuff

Edit: If kelario doesn't have one, I'll throw an emolga your way

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    Sorry I don't have a Ferrothorn right now... But next time I'd like to trade, I promise I'll get one :D

I'm ready to trade whenever

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back