• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow here

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2012
    Hi im Shadow_Wolf13 an im new around PC im starting to get the hang of things thats go on. My favorite character from Super Smash Bros Brawl is Wolf. My favorite charater from Mario Kart Wii is Rosalina. Im only 13 years old. My favorite pokemon is Blaziken an Pikachu. Last thing u guys should kno about me is that im related to Sector, he is my uncle

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
    Years
  • Oh hello there! Welcome, I'm fairly new, myself. It's funny because I am chatting with you and the others on the IRC now. :]
    Nice to meet you!
    So you play Mario Kart Wii and Brawl? Nice! I enjoy Mario Kart Wii, a lot!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Hey it's curiousnathan here! You know, the one who mistook you for someone else. Yeah that's me. xD I can't wait to get to know you! I bet youll have a smashing time here at PC and I am looking forward to talking more with you in IRC! If you have any questions, feel free to message me, or any of the friendly staff members on here -- we'll be more than happy to help out!

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    My life is ruined

Hiya! I must add on that Rosalina & Wolf would lose to Peach 2v1 :D

Welcome my nephew! Hope to see you around and if you need help, you know where to find me xD Or anyone else you want to meet and get to know. Wreckingball is a moderator of this section actually, known as Meganium90 on here. Yeah that's her. Seriously though, she's the best person to ask if you need a hand on where to go. Have fun here @ PC bud! \m/

Ghost Emperor

Pokemon Emperor
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2012
    O.o its fun knowing someone here plays Super Mario Smash Bros........hehehe call me vince if you want i hope we can be friends I am currently 16 .. nad i like Super Mario Smash Bros and my favorite is Pit nice knowing you

Sincerely yours,
    Ghost Emperor a.k.a Vince

Years
  • Hi there, Shadow_Wolf13, and welcome to PC! :3 So you're Sector's nephew? Definitely some interesting info, I just started talking to Sector a day ago haha.

Go ahead and PM a moderator (bold blue name) if you ever need help; they're always available. But more importantly, stick around and have fun! I'm sure you won't regret it if you give this place a chance. Enjoy your time here on PC, yes~?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • WRECKINGBALL COMING THROUGH. :D

Yeah, I am known as that on the irc, also know as RyanLochte, Meloetta, JoeyLogano, etc. xD (I srsly have a lot of names haha). As Uncle Sector mentioned, I'm always up and around for any questions or concerns you may have and you'll have such an amazing time here at PC. :D It is a pleasure to meet you and you know where to find me ok! Have a great time here and I'll see ya!

Back