• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadows in the Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

*xPokemon-Ninja-Girlx*

Starting a Riot!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    "Yeah." she said. "I wonder if it's the Pokemon I think it is." she thought staring at the cave where the mist was coming from.

mew three

Mewtwo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2007
    "what pokemon???The fog is to thick to be from a pokemon!" Blizzard said with curiosity.

*xPokemon-Ninja-Girlx*

Starting a Riot!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    "Maybe...but then again maybe not." she said starting to walk over to the cave. "I'm going to check it out." she said.

mew three

Mewtwo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2007
    "Im going aswell!" Blizzard said while stepping up to the cave aswell."I've got a tip,cover your mouth."

*xPokemon-Ninja-Girlx*

Starting a Riot!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    "Sparx can you see anything strange?" Rukia asked Shinx. "Shinx." Shinx shook his head. "I thought there would be a-" she stopped getting a bad vibe inside of her. "Something's not right." she said. "This is a cave...I wonder where all the Pokemon are?...Lots of Geodude, and other rock type Pokemon wander in this cave...something must have scared them away." she explained.

mew three

Mewtwo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2007
    "Wha? what the hell??? A crystal!!! Man you got lucky!" Said Blizzard smiling."wooo!!! we got light!" shouted Blizzard being silly (on purpose).

mew three

Mewtwo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2007
    No pokemon came because of Blizzards loud shout."Thats realy wierd!" Blizzard said!

mew three

Mewtwo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2007
    Blizzard walked up to the stone and kicked it miles down the cave."Get lost you stupid stone" he said while kicking it.Then he saw aother stone on the ground and crushed it with his to fingers."Astalavista stone" he said being silly on purpose.

mew three

Mewtwo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2007
    "Ooops" he said."They are geodude,Oh well they are rock type,they can take it , come on lets follow him!"

*xPokemon-Ninja-Girlx*

Starting a Riot!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    "Yeah." Rukia said just as her Shinx jumped out of her arms. "Sparx come back here!" she shouted running after Shinx.

chomp

Mors Ontologica
    Years
    OOC: Does the four line rule not exist to you people?

IC:

Chres was sitting in his old friend Steve's living room, catching up when the tremors hit. They shook the room quite violently, trowing pictures off the walls and breaking a vase that was on the floor. Steve leapt to his feet, and ran outside to see the starnge mist rising from the ruins.

"Seven, I think you should maybe see this" he shouted inside to Chres, who had spilt his drink all over the sofa. He got to his feet, and walked to the door,

"Hey! That was the exact same stuff that was at Sootoplis! What do you suppose it is?" he started off towards the ruins, releasing his pokemon as he ran. Steve chased after him, huffing and puffing

"I don't have a clue. The same thing happened about nine years ago, explorers got sent down and everything, but there wasn't anything there."

"Flomp! Find out whatever the hell is going on over there!" he called to his Pidgey, who obediently flew around the area, examining the unfolding scene. Some trainers had just run off inside, and Chres could tell that they were probably not the most experienced of people. He ran in after them, his Linoone acting like a seeing-eye dog, and warning him of obstacles by calling. Ahead of him, he saw a strange glow, and someone exclaiming they had found 'the light' or something of the like. He slowed down now, he knew of they continued shouting, wild Pokemon would probably attack them. And, sure enough, a Geodude leapt out and confronted them.

Guess I'll help the poor souls he thought, "Ferdinand, use Psychic!" he commanded to his Kadabra, who immediately lifted the Geodude from the ground, before throwing him against a wall. "Now, Psybeam" he told his Pokemon, who proceeded to blast the Geodude into defeat with a powerful psychic blast, which emanated from the Kadabras spoon. He had no idea that the Rock-type wasn't being offensive, and he hadn't battled in quite a while

OOC some more: I had to slow things down a bit, sorry

mew three

Mewtwo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2007
    "Go Skull!" yelled Blizzard."steelix!!!" Skull roared.
    "skull,block thet shinxs' path" Blizzard said.
    At once the Steelix hit the walls of the cave.
    Rocks fell down blocking Shinxs' path.

mew three

Mewtwo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2007
    Blizzard shouted to the voice "cya later cooe!!"
    he returned Steelix then slipped throug the whole.
    It was even darker and fogyer than before.
    "Hold your mouths!!" Blizzard yelled.

mew three

Mewtwo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2007
    Blizzard stayed there not scared and looked at Carter who was already pelting it to the exit.
    Blizzard rolled his eyes((OOC: dunno if this is the right spelling)) "typickle girl" Blizzard joked.
    He proceded further to see what the thud was.
    He couldn't see anything but was determind to find out.

mew three

Mewtwo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2007
    "What about sparx???" Blizzard asked,
    "he's right next to...." Blizzard looked at Rukia's feet "oh!"

mew three

Mewtwo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2007
    Blizzard took out Skulls pokeball and pressed the button.
    "Steelix!!" roared steelix,
    "Steelix! Use rock smash on that boulder!" Commanded Blizzard.Steelix got his tail and smashed open the boulder.
    "return steelix!" Yelled Blizzard.Blizzard returned Steelix."Come on lets go!" He yelled.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Oh my. Stop, stop, stop!!

Please make all posts a minimum of ONE paragraph, a quality one, thus defined as at least four lines.

This is ridiculous.

Warning 2

I'm skipping straight to 2 because of all the one-liners. This is just ridiculous. It's stated in the rules that you cannot make one-liners.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back