• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Share your ORAS Wonder Trade stories

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I always use wonder trade to up my poke miles to get chaep repels xD box 2 and 3 are nearly depleted of brick pokemon they are all foreign OTs

PsyKiss

Not So Innocent Cutie Pie
    Years
  • Wondertrade gave me some things to help complete the pokdex that would of otherwise been a pain to do so.

I was able to pick up the Ruby exclusives, a Suddowoodo, a Pincoe, and a few others that were hard to obtain through normal means.

The best thing I ever got through friend safari though was a perfect IV sp.atk, sp.def, spd ditto from Japan. :B

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I traded away a box of 4-5IV dienos and Ralts (was breeding for Hydrygion and Gardiovor)
    So got quite a decent array of pokemon back, some HA's, some egg moves, and a bunch of just randoms mons people wanted to get rid off.
    I quite enjoy wonder trades.

PsyKiss

Not So Innocent Cutie Pie
    Years
  • In my opinion the only sucky thing about wonder trade is this.

You're a new trainer, new to the game; just sitting there at age 8, right?

You all of a sudden get a lv59 whatchamacallit.

Are you going to raise up a team or use that modest skarmory that someone through away at lv59 that won't listen to you.

-forever enraged that my friend did this and didnt bother with catching a proper team-

Karajan

I got a shiny perfect iv and ev trained Gallade from wonder trade for a Zigzagoon. Also managed to get a Xerneas and Zygarde from it as well.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2014
    I'm making a predicted list of Pokémon I will receive from "Wonder" Trade on OR/AS

- Level 30 Pokémon - Lv 2 Zigzagoon
    - Level 50 Pokémon - Lv 2 Zigzagoon
    Pseudo Legendary - Lv 2 Zigzagoon
    Legendary Pokémon - Lv 2 Zigzagoon

Then I'll just stop using it again.

Reactions: Z25
    Years
  • I just wonder traded one of my Hidden Ability Ralts away (bad natured) and got a Protean Froakie in return. Well, I wouldn't mind if all I get now was Zigzagoon, I already got more than its worth. :)

Years
  • Been wonder trading a lot of 5 IV's Treekos with egg moves. Forever Winguls, Poochyenas, and other useless pokes.

I am so glad nicknames are permanent to the original trainer.I name most of them Drippin'Seed.

Years
  • I refuse to use Wonder Trade anymore, as I can't remember the last time I got anything worthwhile in XY. The one Wonder Trade I did do in Omega Ruby, I ended up getting a Mightyena (don't remember what I threw). It's really unfortunate, which is why I won't be Wonder Trading anymore (unless I do a Wonderlocke, which I will say I do kind of want to).

timemagetim

Timemagetim
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2015
    I personally love wondertrade. I send out all kinds of things. I send out shinies and I send out competetive breeding leftovers if they have 4 IVs or more, I send out standard mons holding rare berries and rare candies and pp ups and such and I get the occasional pleasant suprise. That's how I got my shiny vivillion.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2014
    Been wonderchaining, where I trade off the pokemon I receive each time until I end up with a pokemon I want/need, and so far I've managed to obtain a Feraligatr and Gibon using this method, which I consider pretty good for wonder trade, but nothing that really stands out.

classicpaul64

PokeTuber
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I actually got a Shiny Terrakion that apparently belonged to a streamer who was doing a Wonderlock challenge. That was, admittedly, rather amazing to find out!

.skittlez

lost in a storm of sadness
    Years
  • It was pretty new to me when I started Omega Ruby, so I sent some poochyenas I had caught, until got a ditto and managed to breed my Blaziken. I've sent starters, breeding leftovers, and shiny magikarps for lols. I always get random fillers though D;

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2015
    I hatched an egg I had, but the Eevee was not what I expected (I needed one to be a Jolteon, but it was more like a Vaporeon type Eevee) so I "wondertraded" it. The surprise was a Bagon with 4 31 IVs in Att, Sp.Att, Sp.Def and Speed, soooo.....

Years
  • I just got a shiny Ditto with Pokerus and holding a Destiny Knot.

EDIT: Just got a lvl. 100 shiny Mewtwo holding a Ability Capsule.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I once wondertrade my eevee before, and what i got back makes me really want to scream;
    A shiny froakie, 6 perfect ivs, hidden ability protean,timid nature, and egg moves

God, that was one of the best days in my life :'D

Back