• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaymin & Skymin Fanclub~

Shaymin or Skymin?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

SilverGlaceon

Fantasy is better than Reality
    Years
    Hey people. Sorry for not being on for quite some time.

But too bad I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE PAYPAL, AND SELL ON THE DAMN NET.
    Plus, the ONLY POKEMON STUFF I HAVE IS A PHANPY PLUSH FROM MCDONALD YEARS AGO!
    Like that.

Oh, here's something little... For all you more-Shaymin lovers.
    Shaymin & Skymin Fanclub~
    The yellowish one belongs to me. The white one,

Dude, this is so cool! I love that blue-ish one, its so cute!! Anyways I have a Shaymin card that I got from this pack for my b-day but my other computer that is connected to my scanner is like SUPER SLOW!! Thanks to a whole ton of stupid viruses! So until the stupid, no good, evil viruses are totally gone from my pc, I cant show you guys it... ;~; (stupid viruses...) Now then as for topics...yea I like have no ideas for any topic.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Fine. I'll take some out then. :3

In other news, I got Platinum today. So I'm gonna try to play through it. But dang, I'm going to need another DS to transfer my Pokes over from Pearl. :U I'M GONNA GETS ME A SKYMIN!

-still doesn't have Platinum- ;~;
    At least I have two DS's. ;D

I don't have a legit event Shaymin anyway. I wonder if there's a hack for that.​

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023

I don't have a legit event Shaymin anyway. I wonder if there's a hack for that.​

Well I have Mike's save file for his Platinum so I could get you from there.

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³

It's nice like Icicle Spears!
    Years
    Nice club, do you mine if I join? I belive that Shaymin is the cutest Pokemon ever.

• What animal does Skymin represent? Hedgehog.
    • Is the green tuft on Shaymin's back fur or grass? Fur all the way.
    • Which is a better design? The official Skymin or the one made by PurpleKeckleon on DeviantArt? This one was a hard choice, but it got to be DeviantArt.
    • Since Shaymin is not in Uber Tier, is Skymin is not uber also? Yes, last time I check on ShoddyBattle, Shaymin (sky forme) is an uber.
    • What role do you think Skymin will play in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky? Yes, I believe so.

RandomBlues

Pokemon and Keroro Gunso=<3
    Years
    The blue Shaymin belongs to InvaderKari from deviantArt.
    Mine is yellow cos- Well, if Mii's all blue- It doesn't look normal enough.

What nature represents Shaymin and Skymin the most?
    Shaymin represents... Timid a bit. Moviewise, she's Sassy(or Bashful[I don't know meaning]). Skymin's brave, or quirky(well, it's fast speaking in the movie).

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years

NOES!!1

Yeah, I could really use two DS's... :1 Otherwise my Platinum and Pearl will be forever separated! <:U

Well, I guess it's time to bring my DS to school again. XD

New topic, guys!

• What nature represents Shaymin and Skymin the most?

Hm.. Yeah I'd say Shaymin sassy or even naïve, lol. Skymin is probably more bold and quirky.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    WELL. I think Shaymin is Timid and Skymin is brave

I HAVE 2 DS' TOO HAW. If you want Kai I could help with the Pearl and Platinum tradeover.

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³

It's nice like Icicle Spears!
    Years

I HAVE 2 DS' TOO HAW. If you want Kai I could help with the Pearl and Platinum tradeover.
    Later, I will have another DS as well, that will equal up to an original DS and a DSi. In my PC box when I do competitive battling, so I have like 2 same of many Pokemon in my box. For example, I will have a Sword Dance Heracross and a shiny Choice Band Heracross. As for Shaymin, I will have two Shaymin (land) and 2 Shaymin (sky).

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Well I stole my friend's .sav file of Platinum (Jap, mind you) and now i have over 9000 Shaymins and a shiny one too :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    D: Whyyy, does someone find it offensive?

Yes, call Sky Shaymin Skymin. So much easier. :D

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years

That would be shweet. I'd let you know if I need to do so. I'm only on the third gym so no one in Pearl would listen to me atm anyway, that is. XD But thankfully I recently got my Wi-Fi working well again, so we should be fine.

I STILL have not added your Brawl FC.

Well I stole my friend's .sav file of Platinum (Jap, mind you) and now i have over 9000 Shaymins and a shiny one too :D

OBJECTION! You totally do NOT have over 9000 Shaymins. :1

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    That would be shweet. I'd let you know if I need to do so. I'm only on the third gym so no one in Pearl would listen to me atm anyway, that is. XD But thankfully I recently got my Wi-Fi working well again, so we should be fine.

I STILL have not added your Brawl FC.

OBJECTION! You totally do NOT have over 9000 Shaymins. :1

SURE. OKAY. WELL ADD IT SOON AND STUFF.

MAYBE NOT, BUT THEY'RE ALL LEGITIMATE.

Back