• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaymin & Skymin Fanclub~

Shaymin or Skymin?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Yey.

I just have a plush doll. It's hard to find anything Pokéman-y in Australia ;~;

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Plush doll Plush Doll...... Maybe Riolu Plush doll is better..... in Past i got a Hoothoot Plush doll XD

so anyone got Platinum? i got it Yesterday...

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Amen, to the text in bold.

Heh. Actually, I might be going to SupaNova next weekend, so I might find something there!

You know guys, if you find anything online that's Skymin or Shamin-y, please say, because I would be interested in getting it :D

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    Oh, you know I want in this club!! I just got a Shaymin two days ago!!

And Shaymin is event only on Platinum (if you live in UK, which I don't there is an event until April 30th)

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
    Heh. Actually, I might be going to SupaNova next weekend, so I might find something there!

You know guys, if you find anything online that's Skymin or Shamin-y, please say, because I would be interested in getting it :D

You should try Ebay or amazon. Thats where I get some of my shaymin stuff from.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    does anyone know if you can catch a skymin wild in platinum or is it an event only pokemon?

Event only. There was an event not so long ago, actually. Or, you could AC one yourself. But I don't think the Gracidea Flower works on hacked Shaymins. ;~;

Oh, you know I want in this club!! I just got a Shaymin two days ago!!

And Shaymin is event only on Platinum (if you live in UK, which I don't there is an event until April 30th)

ASDFGHJKL; COOL NEW MEMBER.

I wish I lived in the UK right now. I have no idea when an AUS one is.

You should try Ebay or amazon. Thats where I get some of my shaymin stuff from.

Blah well. I'm too chicken to buy stuff online ;~;

wow, there is no activity here at all.....

Please don't go offtopic, thanks.

Yay, I got Shaymin! But, I dunno how to get the Gracidea Flower, so I dont have Skymin...=( Does anyone know how to get it?! The Gracidea Flower in Platinum for Shaymin?!

Yup. The blonde woman in Floaroma. She talks about the Glacidea Flower when you don't have a Shaymin.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    OKAY SURE.

GUYS IF YOU HAVE SHAYMIN STUFF PLEASE POST PICTURES PLEEASE..

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    ;~; put words in my posts!

Fine. I'll take some out then. :3

In other news, I got Platinum today. So I'm gonna try to play through it. But dang, I'm going to need another DS to transfer my Pokes over from Pearl. :U I'M GONNA GETS ME A SKYMIN!

RandomBlues

Pokemon and Keroro Gunso=<3
    Years
    Hey people. Sorry for not being on for quite some time.

But too bad I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE PAYPAL, AND SELL ON THE DAMN NET.
    Plus, the ONLY POKEMON STUFF I HAVE IS A PHANPY PLUSH FROM MCDONALD YEARS AGO!
    Like that.

Oh, here's something little... For all you more-Shaymin lovers.
    Shaymin & Skymin Fanclub~
    The yellowish one belongs to me. The white one,
    https://www.invaderkari.deviantart.com.
    Brown, https://www.mouseychu.deviantart.com
    Beige light brown, https://www.jiiojioppo.deviantart.com.

Back