• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaymin & Skymin Fanclub~

Shaymin or Skymin?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

RandomBlues

Pokemon and Keroro Gunso=<3
    Years
    Oooo, don't abbreviate the word like that, say JA or something. You have that many Shaymins? Should I start to call Shaymin (sky) Skymin now?

Or a more understandable one... "JP". Well, people find the "J" to be "Ja" and the "P" to be "Pan".
    I want Skyminz. By getting Platinum if I ever can. And cheating trading for one. Or not, I don't know what is needed for Wi-Fi.
    Ah, and anyone interested in getting Shaymin in PMD3?

Oh, I have a skymin OriKero. It's in my dA gallery(I suppose the link's in my sig? Or I'll put it here. https://random-blues.deviantart.com) When I draw the character for my series of "PokeKeronians(well, I'll even try to be the one with the most in dA with PokeOriKeros)"
    I'll not put an earflap. For the normal art, it'll be with earflaps as it's a girl.

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I have 7 shaymin. A few of them are shiny. The one I got from an event is now in my platinum. I like her landform better but her sky forme is cute too.

Love shaymin.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    @bewbs - soooo is that you wanting to join? XD

@Chaostorm - nothing really, unless you want to make something?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    make something? I think a Sprite of Skymin with something Cool with it . but I have no time for it XP

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    I think she meant if you had an idea for a new topic. :P

Has Shaymin appeared in any anime besides the movie? I haven't been paying much attention recently. o.0;

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    The only reason I would probably watch the anime is for the Skymin movie or an episode.

OH AND the latias/os movie. c:

SkySage2k9

Skymin Sage / Greeter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2012
    *is misplacing his DS somewhere...* I must have it because it has my secret key... *runs off and tries to find it* Anywho, you can see my skymin and shaymin plushies on my dA page

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Wow whoops i forgot about this.

OH MAN I LOVE YOUR PLUSHIES. SPECIALLY ALL OF THEM. PATAMON <3 SKYMIN <3 SHAYMIN <3

SkySage2k9

Skymin Sage / Greeter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2012
    Ya get the shaymin from the event, not the flower. The flower you get from floroma town.
    I was wondering, if you have more than 1 shaymin do you get more than one gracidia flower on platinum?
    Seeing as how it's a KEY item, you can't really get more than one... it's impossible X3

@Minku. danke X3 glad you like (and consider this my official join request X3 )

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Woah a Shaymin FC!!
    Sign me up i love him ^^
    I like Haymin for his cute factor but Skymin for his awsome factor xD
    Wow i didnt know this was here i woulda signed up ages ago!

SkySage2k9

Skymin Sage / Greeter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2012
    *Wrinkles his sky form nose as he types this on his PSP*
    Granted, I mainly rp on furnet (Yes, I'm part of that persuasion) as a Vaporeon, but I have been known to pull a Ditto and transform into other 'mons, especially Shay-kun... XD Just too cute not to!

SkySage2k9

Skymin Sage / Greeter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2012
    Well I found my DS, so I've got plat, but my Pearl remains hidden in its clamshell... >.<; otherwise, I'd be chomping at the bit to find someone to let me use theirs so I can transfer Shay-kun to plat... ^.^ *wiggles his sky form ears as he pads out*

SkySage2k9

Skymin Sage / Greeter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2012
    I've got a topic, if anyone pays attention to this thread anymore ;)

What's your fave Shaymin moveset? The one that Toys R Us gave us, or the one that you can catch in Plat with Oak's Letter (Which if you haven't got get, you better get on WFC X3)

Back