• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shelz is Back...Only with a New Username:)

Ruriri

Banned
    Years
    Yup!

Im here...Wait I juat made a poat a sec ago with my "Shelz4U" account.

Anyways Im now going to use this name..

For those that donot know what my name is, it is the Japanese name for azurill my fav pokemon on earth.....I decided to use the kawaii japanese name instead of the english name "Azurill"!

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Cute name! ^_^
    Yup I saw your other post using the other name! So welcome back to PC!

Lucretia_fly

~Pok?mon Breeder~
    Years
    Ruriri said:
    For those that donot know what my name is, it is the Japanese name for azurill
    Welcome! I've jsut realised... is that why, in games like Ruby and Sapphire, the Azurill make noises like "ruriri"? Cus I thought they were meant to say their name, but I play the European version, so they don't..
    Well, thanks! I learn something new every day :p

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Welcome back, Shelz. ^_^; Hope you enjoy your new name, why not Azurill avatar?

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Hey! welcome back Shelz! its good to see ya again! and yeah you should get a Azurill avater than people might figure out what your name means! :)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Ruriri said:
    Yup!

Im here...Wait I juat made a poat a sec ago with my "Shelz4U" account.

Anyways Im now going to use this name..

For those that donot know what my name is, it is the Japanese name for azurill my fav pokemon on earth.....I decided to use the kawaii japanese name instead of the english name "Azurill"!
    Heh. Nice new name: Ruriri...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Aww, Ruriri's so cute. ^_^ I hope you like your new username better, then!

Back