• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sherlocke's greeting!

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2021
    'Ello everyone!

My name (my real name) is Johandrys García. I'm 16 y/o. I'm from Dominican Republic so my English might be crude sometimes. Well...what else? Ah! I love Pokémon (duh) and play a lot of Elsword (have you seen Olivar? Or Zerrukatzu?)....

I guess that's all for now...*flies away on an ACME rocket*

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Nice intro :)

Welcome to PC Sherlocke!

I wouldnt worry about your language difficulty we got alot of people here who are not natively english but yours seems fine anyway ^^

Anyways welcome and feel free to tell us alittle more about yourself like interests and maybe what drew you to PC? Cheers :D

I was at the Dominican Republic for a week-long holiday in November. Do you live in the capital? Most people there aren't very well off unless they live there from what I noticed.. it really is a beautiful place though. Welcome to the forum and good having you here Johandrys. n~n

and Elsword brings back some memories. Never got too active but I played it when it was new and it is a lot like Grand Chase (though I haven't played that in years too lol). Nowadays I'm more in tune with my nostalgia and playing MapleStory again. Stop by the VG forum sometime if you want to see who else plays? That aside, have fun on PC!

Back