• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

She's coming in 12:30 flight

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2017
    If the distance between Kanto & Alola are the same as Japan and Hawaii, then it should take about 8 hours according to google.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • 3,900 miles converts to 8 hours flight time. 8)

I'm thinking the mode of transport would be more of a cruise style that took a few days, though. S.S. Anne to and from Kanto maybe?

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2019
    It's gonna take a lot to drag me awaaaay from youuuu, there's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do, ooo, ohhhhh!!!!

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
    Years
  • If it takes the main character approximately 8 hours to arrive to Alola, then how long would it take by cruise ship? I'm kinda wondering why Lillie decided to opt for that route instead of just flying there or something.

Because taking a cruise ship is awesome! I have taken a cruise ship from Sydney to Vancouver, and Honolulu to Sydney. Instead of flying to/from my vacation I opted for the cruise and it was basically another 3 week vacation for $100 a night. Awesome dining, stopping at different islands and exploring every 2-3 days, performances and shows every night.

Yup - it's a nice way to travel if you have the extra time.

Cruises between Hawaii and Japan are about 9-10 days.

Years
  • Yeah probably about 8 hours, I've done that flight length a few times before and it's not too bad so Lille should be a easy to visit :3

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Makes you think though, what would it be like to be able to travel by plane in a Pokémon game and actually get to see it? We've already had cruises with S.S Aqua and S.S Tidal which we could actually board and battle trainers on. Just imagine what it would be like to do that by aeroplane!

Back