• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shima Region (A work in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
    So I've been working on this little project of mine for a few months now, and I'm quite pleased with what I've come up with so far. Don't expect frequent updates, as it takes a while to get each Route/Town/Cave completed.

The tileset I use can be found here. Plese remember that I do not take any credit for anything in this tileset, so don't give me any credit for the tileset or take credit yourself for it. All of this stuff has been compiled from different resources, and I have lost the original creator's/ripper's name in the process.

Shima Region

Shima Region (A work in progress)

Legend

Maps Completed:

Wave Town
    Wave Shrine
    Wave Shrine -Inside
    Route 501
    Verdan Town
    Berry Master's Yard
    Route 502
    Soil Town
    Soil Lake
    Route 503
    Route 504
    Route 505
    New Harbor City
    Shima Reef
    Route 506
    Route 507

Last edited:

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
    @ Crimson Empoleon: Well, the several months part is probably a little misleading. I've been working sporadically on this. But yeah, it has still been a lot of (fun) work.

@ darcookie_93: Nah, I don't know how to hack. So mostly I just do this for fun. It would be something that I would want to learn how to do though.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Ιts pretty simple. But anyweh yeh learn it. Its fun but confusing at the start when it coes to scripts but hey afterwards its worth it.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I really love ur maps! ^^
    Maybe u should take off the grid so we could see them better?
    It's annoying to my eyes...
    Anyways, GL with the other maps! ^^

The G.o.D.

The God of Darkness
    Years
    Nice towns, routes and city maps... I also like the region map... The only thing I want to comment is about the region map... The map has rough edges... Overall, they are all good...

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Sorry, but reviving a thread that hasn't been posted in for linger than a month is against the rules.
    (This goes for amc1318 and his spammy post).

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back