• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiney Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    mew42003 said:
    I got a shiney dustox and golem. dustox has brown wings and golem is orange. in my ruby i'm trying to get a black Rayquaza.any tips?

MAKE SURE U GOT A MASTER BALL FOR THAT LITTLE BUGGER

milo1195

sheep lover
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2004
    My friend found a shiny eggsecute in the safari zone but he ran away and only realized later

shark3019875

dragonair trainer
    Years
  • wow you guys are lucky if you guys are tellingthe truth i tried to use codes butthey mess up with my games

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
  • I saw a shiney tarous in the safari zone but it fled... But in my Ruby I have a hole lotta Master balls.Thanks to GAMESHARK SP!!!!!!!!!!!

Merron

Hope of the Redoran
    Years
  • I caught a Shiny Rattata Saturday!!! LoL! Now it's a Raticate... I named it Scarlet because I knew that it would be red when it evolved, hee hee hee...

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    as stated before, just good luck. shinies are very rare, but eventually you'll find one. the first pokemon i ever encountered ever in all the games i played was a shiny. it was a blueish sentret in my gold version, the first game i ever bought. it was right after i got my totodile, i took two steps in the grass and found it. too bad i couldn't have caught it. does anybody know if your starter can be shiny?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back