• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shinies, Ev'd, And Much MORE! Trading, and Ev'ing Service!

xLilith

is here. Sheesh.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    Okay, but can you clone them for me? They're really a good part of my team. I would appreciate it. Oh yeah, please change the Arcanine to shiny Tyranitar? I like its att. stat lol.

EDIT: Dang, sorry my parents are coming home. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to trade later though. I'll add you to my trading list XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    Okay, but can you clone them for me? They're really a good part of my team. I would appreciate it. Oh yeah, please change the Arcanine to shiny Tyranitar? I like its att. stat lol.

EDIT: Dang, sorry my parents are coming home. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to trade later though. I'll add you to my trading list XD
    sounds fair. pm me when your on

and eevee for bagon? deal, whats your fc? mine is 2578-8222-3013

Ricky429

Turtwig lovers unite!!!
    Years
    Ok then, I have a Walrein that needs EV'ing in Def and Sp. Def. When do you want to trade? Also Do you want the pokemons evs lowered before the trade or will you take care of it?

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    Ok then, I have a Walrein that needs EV'ing in Def and Sp. Def. When do you want to trade? Also Do you want the pokemons evs lowered before the trade or will you take care of it?
    idk how to wipe the evs, so can you tell me or just do it??
    and i can trade whenever, and do you want it lvl 100?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    ooo your stealing my customers grrrrr.....haha o well, guess thats fair game. Well congrats so far, it seems like your shop is a hit with everyone :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    ooo your stealing my customers grrrrr.....haha o well, guess thats fair game. Well congrats so far, it seems like your shop is a hit with everyone :)
    haha, im sorry man..wanna do business too? :P
    oh and by the way..
    DOWN WITH CHELSEA! GO LIVERPOL!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    haha, im sorry man..wanna do business too? :P
    oh and by the way..
    DOWN WITH CHELSEA! GO LIVERPOL!
    ....dude you are so dead...well now I dont want to business with ya when ya mocked Chelsea:bandit: O and by the way, Chelsea isnt my favorite team, Portsmouth is. I was so mad when they lost to Liverpool 3-2....

Ricky429

Turtwig lovers unite!!!
    Years
    Do you want to trade now? I'll be on I have already lowerd its EVs. You don't have to get it to lvl 100, it's only at lvl 50.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    ....dude you are so dead...well now I dont want to business with ya when ya mocked Chelsea:bandit: O and by the way, Chelsea isnt my favorite team, Portsmouth is. I was so mad when they lost to Liverpool 3-2....
    haha, it was a good game. Chelsea is a good team, better than those manchester blokes. I dont have a problem with Chelsea. =P

Do you want to trade now? I'll be on I have already lowerd its EVs. You don't have to get it to lvl 100, it's only at lvl 50.
    ill get it to 100 and and ev it, 252 def, 252 sp def, and 6 hp, sound good?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    UPDATE!
    Got new pokemon last night, check it.

EV'D

Cloyster
    Skill Link
    Calm
    31/31/31/13/13/31
    252 Def, mixed atk and hp
    304/203/459/188/138/158
    Surf, Ice Beam, Rapid Spin, Toxic Spikes (needs new moveset)

Espeon
    Modest
    Synchronize
    20/2/23/31/31/31
    252 sp atk, 252 speed, 6 sp def
    260/180/148/327/226/316
    Future Sight (can be morning sun), Psychic, Shadow Ball, Calm Mind

Leafeon
    Adamant
    Leaf Guard
    27/30/31/22/14/31
    252 atk, 252 speed, 6 def