• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shinies, Ev'd, And Much MORE! Trading, and Ev'ing Service!

shayminfan12345

a SHAYMIN FAN
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tb33zy123
    i really dont know much about events, so idk whats equal.

and i like said dactyl. but what for agian?

for the shiny mamoswine... ill also throw in a shiny latias for ur pleasure.... do u know how hard it is to get a shiny latias!

shayminfan12345

a SHAYMIN FAN
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    my fc is: 4253 1054 8773

It is perfectly legit!! can i trade u the latias now and the aerodactyl tomorrow

im waiting at the gts............... i appreciate u for the trade

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    my fc is: 4253 1054 8773

It is perfectly legit!! can i trade u the latias now and the aerodactyl tomorrow

im waiting at the gts............... i appreciate u for the trade
    Dude you are such a liar! I traded with ya and I checked the stats, tb33zy it said
    Route 225
    Met at Lv.99

(by the way, I have your ninjask ready if ya want it)

shayminfan12345

a SHAYMIN FAN
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    im talkin bout the latias and i am trading it tomorrow because its on my friends diamond

elhero.. u saw the one that was hacked that my friend tried to trick me with..... please believ me

Last edited:

shayminfan12345

a SHAYMIN FAN
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    the aerodactly?? its on my friends game and thats why i requested that i needed to trade it tomorrow cause thats when i meet with my friend.... ill show u the latias, i have that now

if u dont trust me tb33zy123 then dont do the trade wit me.. however i got to get of the gts soon so if u can do it go to the gts now

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    the aerodactly?? its on my friends game and thats why i requested that i needed to trade it tomorrow cause thats when i meet with my friend.... ill show u the latias, i have that now

if u dont trust me tb33zy123 then dont do the trade wit me.. however i got to get of the gts soon so if u can do it go to the gts now
    I'm just wondering is all cause the stats of the aerodactyl you offered him is the exact same stats of the aerodactyl you offered me

Unforgiver i

Unforgiving Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Want anything for TRU dragonite and mabye Distant Land Zapdos UT
    check my thread in my sig

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    whoa now everybody!

lets calm down. =] thank you ele.

ill do the latias now, but for what again?

and sure thing, i just need your fc ele. cause im down to trade, yanmega for ninjask, right?

any i will trade those two for any good iv bred pokemon you have unforgiver

shayminfan12345

a SHAYMIN FAN
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    the latias for the mamoswine... tomorrow

I'm just wondering is all cause the stats of the aerodactyl you offered him is the exact same stats of the aerodactyl you offered me

thats because those where the stats of the aerodactyl my friend showed me.

Last edited:

Livinglegend

A Legend is Born!
    Years
    Im Interested In This
    PALCITY Mew-Quirky
    Shiny: Eevee-17 Relaxed
    PKMN Ranger Darkrai- Bashful

Look At My Forum Thread Please, If Unable Post Back and Ill Tell You Stuff I Can Trade (all things on forum Thread are for trade)

Back