• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Give Away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Universal

Musician
Years
  • Pokebank is now out, and with that I am now able to give away some lovely Pokemon! Please know that I'm a busy guy and it may take time to give you the set of Pokemon you want. All requests must be done on this thread. Please specify if you would like a nickname on any desired Pokemon. Once traded to you, I will not nickname or re-nickname the Pokemon. If you live in a completely different time zone than I do, please include that on your post then private message me, we will discuss a time for the trade. This trade thread will only be open for a while. I will let you know a day or two before I choose to close down this thread.

My OT are Prodigy and Exzial.
    My time zone is US eastern time.
    If you want a nickname on a certain Pokemon, your trade will be done later than those without nicknames. Also, PLEASE delete your post once I finish trading with you

The Legends
    Spoiler:

The Flawless Baby/Egg Move/ Battle Ready
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Give away? As in free?

I'd like shiny Charmander (no nickname) Jolly w/ Flare Blitz/ Outrage/ Dragon Dance if that's all right. Seriously if you want something in return I can see if I have it. I know I can get any of the Battle Maison items if that interests you.

4914-3518-2260
    IGN: Tomato Soup

Last edited:

Universal

Musician
    Years
  • Alright, give me some time to add you guys and girl. :P

I'll be on ASAP. Also, no need to give anything good, trust me!

Universal

Musician
    Years
  • in this case, I'll take Ghastly and Zorua

EDIT: Universal, I tried to add you, but it said you FC is invalid! and I checked it!

Hmm, well everyone else added me. I'll add you when I get the chance to see whats wrong.

I'll take:
    Latios (Kaiba) Timid [31/x/30/31/31/31]
    Bagon (Dragoon) Adamant w/Dragon Dance
    Riolu (Nasus) Jolly w/ Ice Punch/Bullet Punch
    Also I'm on Central Time

They are on their way. They just need to get nicknamed.

Last edited:

The Feves

Pikamon Pokéchu
    Years
  • If you still have that Mesprit to give away I'd love that!

I'm in Eastern Time zone. Let me know if there's anything I can give you in return!

Universal

Musician
    Years
  • I'll take:
    Latios (Kaiba) Timid [31/x/30/31/31/31]
    Bagon (Dragoon) Adamant w/Dragon Dance
    Riolu (Nasus) Jolly w/ Ice Punch/Bullet Punch
    Also I'm on Central Time

Post your friend code please

If you guys can, please delete your post once I finished trading with you? It would help with a lot. c:

Last edited:

The Feves

Pikamon Pokéchu
    Years
  • Post your friend code please

If you guys can, please delete your post once I finished trading with you? It would help with a lot. c:

My bad. It's in my sig so I didn't throw it in my previous post. My FC for Y is 0920-0932-2732.

Just added you!

Last edited:

Universal

Musician
    Years
  • ALL TRADES AFTER THIS POST WILL IGNORED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, TRADE REQUESTS BEFORE THIS POST WILL BE DONE WITHIN 18 MINUTES

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back