• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny giveaway~

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
  • I'm ready to trade. Can you tell me when we can trade? Piplup, Horse, Dialga, can I have three of them? What pokemon do you like? I have hardy pichu with volt tackle, brave heracross, and lonely heracross......If you like one of them?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Chimchar! and Turtwig if nobody else has asked for it. My FC is in my sig, please let me know if you can NName either of them, thanks!

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • @Aaron40 - Mudkip and Torchic. Both yours.
    @sushi - I can trade now.
    @Pikachukid - It's been taken for a while.
    @Jessie - You could have just Latios and Latias (they're both free) or you could have those plus Mareep.
    @johnny - I can trade now. And I want nothing for them. Seriously. Just Bidoof is fine.
    @Xumagai - Chimchar and Turtwig are yours.

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    ok then. im having a test battle at the moment, so ill pm you when im done:)

Back