• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey guys! I am doing a Shiny Giveaway! The shiny that I will be giving away is a Shiny Grimmsnarl!

The rules for participating are simple:

Pick a number between 1-200 and post it below on this thread. I will be running a random number generator and the person who guessed the correct number or closest to it will be the winner.

You do NOT need to trade any special pokemon in order to receive this Shiny Gimmsnarl. It would be best to just use a common pokemon found in the wild to make the trade.

You must own a copy of Pokemon Sword or Shield to be able to obtain this Pokemon.

I am also the Original Trainer of this pokemon, if you would like it nicknamed before I send it to you, I'd be happy to do that.

This giveaway will last 24 hours. I will pick the winner 1/11/2020 at 10AM EST.

<3

Last edited:
    Years
  • Grimmsnarl just popping by to say they can't wait to be given away tomorrow!

Shiny Giveaway!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back