• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    how i can catch entei/suicune/raikou in sg? i know that they are anywhere in johto,but where i can find them?

can you tell me where is the route that they will appear?(sorry for the bad english)

The answer is posted inside a spoiler in the first post of this thread. You may want to take a look at it.

I can't seem to get the Shiny Gold file to work, everytime I load it up with Ruby it just loads Ruby. I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I would like to know. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me get it to work.

What does Ruby have to do with this? To begin with, SG is a patch to be applied to a Fire Red rom. Check out Hiroshi Sotomura's "Before Playing a Hack" thread in the Hacks Showcase. It explains what you need to do to play with patches.

Dude How do continue ShinyGold after the credits?
    It just starts all over again back to where the professor talks.

Please be specific.
    what will i gonna do if i finish the jhoto league

...Search this thread. It's been talked about multiple times already. It has to do with deleting the saved files and setting the Flash128k option before loading the game. If you dont enable that option, you cannot proceed further after defeating the E4.
    Man, if VBA had the F128 by default... ToT

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    Christos, I've noticed that you have EXACTLY the same avatar (not by Pokecommunity) as another member.
    Now... Where is Pikachu hiding? I need some help on how to activate the event.

In new Bark, go to your house and you'll see the cut tree.
    Cut it and go to the left corner of the house and talk to it. A Pikachu should say something, you should have yes or no, choose yes.

I cant remember how I did it. But it's level 10.

bian

Years
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bian View Post
    how i can catch entei/suicune/raikou in sg? i know that they are anywhere in johto,but where i can find them?

can you tell me where is the route that they will appear?(sorry for the bad english)
    The answer is posted inside a spoiler in the first post of this thread. You may want to take a look at it.

OMG!!!Zel is the one who replied my question:shocked:

yes, i know that it's in the first post,but what i mean is:
    what way should i catch the 3?is it the one you will use repel and walk around the grass?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2008
    were is the code in the trickhouse

were is the battle tower in the shinygold beta 5

Last edited:

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    were is the code in the trickhouse

were is the battle tower in the shinygold beta 5

What code? Do you mean the battle tower in Olivine or Vimilion? The one in Vimilion is under construction at the moment, I guess. It might be done by the time beta 6 comes out.

By the way, does anyone know the location where you can find Staryu? Or Sheller?

Last edited:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    What code? Do you mean the battle tower in Olivine or Vimilion? The one in Vimilion is under construction at the moment, I guess. It might be done by the time beta 6 comes out.

Actually, if you check the Kanto map, you'll see an island. There is the battle tower.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    were is the code at the trickhouse in shinygold beta 5

To open the door? There's an item that tells you the code, then go to the door and click Z. Find the item. I also need the solution for the strength trick house level.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2008
    Ok, Im new to this type of thing, so can somebody tell me where to download it?

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Hi, well I have a problem , is kinda weird... I have an egg called Bad EGG, and it seems that it will never hatch. Also, it has an item and I can't trade it. I just want to know what the hell is that or if tis just a glitch...

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Hi, well I have a problem , is kinda weird... I have an egg called Bad EGG, and it seems that it will never hatch. Also, it has an item and I can't trade it. I just want to know what the hell is that or if tis just a glitch...

It's a glitch. You get Bad Eggs when you hack into the game too much. One piece of advice: DON'T HATCH IT! YOU'LL REGRET IT! It'll take a long time to hatch and if it does, it'll freeze your game, or it might even erase all your data. As for the item, I have no idea. As for the evil egg of doom(aka Bad Egg), put it in your PC in a separate box all by itself. It can multiply itself, it can even turn all your pokemon into bad eggs. I should know, it happened to me before. Why this happens? Well, Nintendo might have done this to teach the hackers a lesson for hacking into their games, so the bad eggs is like a punishment for the hackers I guess.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    were is the code at the trickhouse in shinygold beta 5

If you refer to the one in the Whirlpool puzzle, you can check the first post of this thread, it was posted there (although that's a BIG spoiler, just use it if you cant think of something else)

Does the pokemon badge/pokemon's level stuff apply in this game?

Yes, but, probably they are a mess, as some badges giving order was altered (the first two are still in the same order, so they still affect as in FR), after that, I'm not sure (I dont even remember their effects in FR)

How do you get there? Is there are boat ride to take you there?

Nope, yet. And there wont be one in the next release. It's just one of those things left for the final version.

Ok, Im new to this type of thing, so can somebody tell me where to download it?

If you mean the SG patch, it's at the thread (closed at the moment): https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=100537

what do i download for an ips

I recommend using LIPS, which you can get from https://www.wah.studiopokemon.com/herramientas/Lips.zip

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2018
    Are you gonna add some kind of online trading?(If you even can)

I meant where to download the whole game, im completley new to all this

you need a rom of FR and its illegal to link one

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back