• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
  • After i beat the elite 4 it sends me back to the titile screen and restarts the game, im using VBA saves b/c the "circut board is not installed." Is there a way i can get it to play through after the elite 4?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by erict Shiny Gold Help Thread

Ok and I just finished the league and after the credits my game starts again. Can anyone tell me y? It gives a message about something not being installed

You have to change the save settings to Flash 128k.

You do that by going to Options->Emulator->Save Type->Flash 128k.

Tired this but i still get the message "1m sub circuit board is not installed". is there any way that i can get past this so after the elite 4 i can go to Kanto?
    Thx

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2020
    I like the spoilers but then again I hate it cause now im going to cheat haha

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2008
    I'm really confused, I beat the Elite Four, and then my game restarts?! Can I not continue on with my journey?! Please help!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I'm really confused, I beat the Elite Four, and then my game restarts?! Can I not continue on with my journey?! Please help!

this had been asked and had been answered for how many times now.
    Use the Search function in the thread.

To answer your question, switch your VBA's save type into Flash 128K...

an example...
    You need to change the save settings to 128k and start over. Also check the previous posts, this one has been asked millions of times already.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2008
    I thought that it would have been but I don't have that much computer time and only got in this question, but could you (please?) be a bit more specific? Start what over? The entire game? Reload my file? =/ I'm sorry if I'm coming off as sounding retarded, but I'm not really sure what I'm doing, seeing as my friend just downloaded the game for me and said, "Here you go, it's fun." Which it is, by the way.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I thought that it would have been but I don't have that much computer time and only got in this question, but could you (please?) be a bit more specific? Start what over? The entire game? Reload my file? =/ I'm sorry if I'm coming off as sounding retarded, but I'm not really sure what I'm doing, seeing as my friend just downloaded the game for me and said, "Here you go, it's fun." Which it is, by the way.

try both ways.
    if you can still continue, then you're lucky, if not, then you'll have to start all over again.

remember to change it to Flash 128K...

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2008
    try both ways.
    if you can still continue, then you're lucky, if not, then you'll have to start all over again.

remember to change it to Flash 128K...

Aww.. your right I have to restart. Oh well, thanks very much for your help though!

Penumbra

Do you enjoy reading this?
    Years
  • I'm planning to play this on my M3 Expansion GBA. Will this work properly or do I need to change the save thing to 128k. If I do, could anyone tell me exactly how to do this?

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    Okay, I'm new here and I reaaaaaaaally need help.
    I've just started playing Gold again, and I can't seem to get through the maze's in Tin Tower.
    I know I could just look through all these pages, but I'm lazy.
    :P
    So could someone pleaseeee help?
    I looked online and everything I look at doesn't have descriptive ways.
    And I've spent hours on this, so please?

BigIce17

Ulimate Trainer
    Years
  • I got a major major major major question. I want to put pokemon gs on my gpsp emulator on psp but i have no idea how to do it. I have the rom and everything but I still need some advice and tips. Anyone plz. Even Zel's help would be appreciated Thx!

Years
  • I got a major major major major question. I want to put pokemon gs on my gpsp emulator on psp but i have no idea how to do it. I have the rom and everything but I still need some advice and tips. Anyone plz. Even Zel's help would be appreciated Thx!

Click the tut in my sig if you have CFW

BigIce17

Ulimate Trainer
    Years
  • umm yeh bro thx and everything but I sorta forgot how to do the whole patch thingie nad everything I just need a quick reply or pm so i could kno. T if u kno just pm me real quick.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen yesterday
    honestly i dont know how to make the content hidden...so until i find out...oop...found it...its like this...

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back