• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2008
    OMG... i have a huge doubt...
    i just beat the elite 4... and then comes the little animation and stuff, after it, i can't access my game... what do i do?

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    OMG... i have a huge doubt...
    i just beat the elite 4... and then comes the little animation and stuff, after it, i can't access my game... what do i do?

You didn't do as the download guide told you to do - switch the game save type to flash 128k.

Now you have to delete your .sav (.sa1 .sa2 etc.) file, change it, and start over.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    im looking for...

a thunderstone to evolve my pikachu...anyone know where its located and/or if its located before facing the elite 4 and champ? if u know the locations for the other stones...thatd be appreciated too...

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    We need the Ghost-Busters in ceruileon city!

Sorry, but this is not exactly a gold remake so I need to know how to get past the ghost in ceruileon city, I got the ghostbuster, so I'm guessing I need to find the guy with the prototype, any help will be appreciated:P

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Sorry, but this is not exactly a gold remake so I need to know how to get past the ghost in ceruileon city, I got the ghostbuster, so I'm guessing I need to find the guy with the prototype, any help will be appreciated:P

Is reading previous posts too difficult to do? :\

I can't find Morty! I got the GhostBuster and I can't find him!

Spoiler:

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    You didn't do as the download guide told you to do - switch the game save type to flash 128k.

Now you have to delete your .sav (.sa1 .sa2 etc.) file, change it, and start over.
    wait...so since i failed to do that too...ahh s***!!! sory for the curse word but i alredy have four badges and my dream team set up...i cant copy the .sav file to be able to save rite? ...i hope i can or if theres at least a way to do so...and to think i alredy finally got lapras and kadabra and etc. ...:disappoin...:(...:'(...i alredy restarted like a dozen times cuz of that tm problem(which turned out to be the rom i downloaded not a cheat)...

ProClifo

The Village Pirate Cat
    Years
  • I have a question. How long time does it take for Kurt to finish a Ball, and how long time does it take for asking him to make another one?

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    I have a question. How long time does it take for Kurt to finish a Ball, and how long time does it take for asking him to make another one?

Spoiler:

from the link in post 1 of the shiny gold thread

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2008
    after defeating falkner i cant get out of the dark cave because theres no way out! a pond is blocking everything... OMG,, i think i got the first beta., i really cant download the latest one because i dont know how to patch. so anyone can post a link where i can download the latest SHINY gold?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    after defeating falkner i cant get out of the dark cave because theres no way out! a pond is blocking everything... OMG,, i think i got the first beta., i really cant download the latest one because i dont know how to patch. so anyone can post a link where i can download the latest SHINY gold?

download the latest one, and learn how to patch.
    There's a thread in the Hack Showcase Section of how to apply patches.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2014
    i was looking on you tube i think on zels videos and it had noticed something about a phone card i was wondering how to get this if i can

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    i was looking on you tube i think on zels videos and it had noticed something about a phone card i was wondering how to get this if i can

In the most recent beta, you receive the Phone Card instead of the VS Seeker, using this phone card you can save trainers that existed in the original gold and fight them after getting their number and harassing them at a phone booth.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2009
    ok i just found a huge problem in my game. I am in trick house IX and i got to the part where there are two teleporters in one little boxed in area and i can't get out because every area that requires me to use strength creates more blockades. I also do not have the hidden code yet so i cannot go through the door at the end. Please help.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    Does anyone know where you find the exp. share?
    thanks in advance. and to anyone that wants to know, i found a glitch. just sleep heaps in the bed on the ship that goes from olivinne-vermillion and then you can battle the trainers again. but don't batlle them before you sleep in the bed

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2010
    Does anyone know where you find the exp. share?
    thanks in advance. and to anyone that wants to know, i found a glitch. just sleep heaps in the bed on the ship that goes from olivinne-vermillion and then you can battle the trainers again. but don't batlle them before you sleep in the bed

you trade the red gyarados scale for it at mr. pokemons house, its the place where you first meet oak and get the pokedex

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Probably gonna sound stupid, but I accidentally killed Sudowoodo.. Is there any other Sudowoodo in the game? Or was the one west of Violet City the only one?

Its the only one... Sorry. There are no others that I know of. if there are, I haven't found them...

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2009
    I dunno if it wasn't asked but by now there is only beta five which ends with taking the pass? Can I ask Zel what happens with the new versionand also where is this Whirlpool Trick House?

larkija33

Beginning Trainer
    Years
  • Okay, when I was playing the game, I noticed (really quickly) that the male character had some sort of glitch above his head. It sort of looked like the little sprite of Magikarp mixed around, but that's the closest thing I can compare it to. How do I fix this?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back