• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunters Club card requests V.3

Years
    Done again.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon: [replaced]

Feraligatr master:

EgiFuX said:
    yes, i have these but i dont have those which i want in my trainer card
    All I have to say to that is: sweatdrop. Is it really that hard to read the first post? These aren't your run-of-the-mill Trainer Kards, they're SHC member cards.

Last edited:
    Years
    Shiny guy said:
    can i have mine updated my shinys are down in my siggy
    o_0 There were Deoxys giveaways in Australia? That's not what all the other aussie fans are saying. If this were the case, they'd be campaigning for nothing!

If you got this Deoxys from a teleportation cheat/ticket cheat (even if you did an honest reset trial for it as shiny), I'm sorry but it can't count.

Years
    hey MM i am a member check around page 150 i qualified sry for not responding comp was at the shop i only listed my new 1s

Years
    Things are interesting this time.

Shiny guy: Still awaiting an explanation of the Deoxys

Haunter master: I need a full, accurate listing of shinies

Egifux: I need a list of your legitimately owned shinies here.

MetalMario:

It looks kinda bad that I'm only doing my own card here, but I'll do the above cards once I get the info. @.@

Years
    ok MM ive my game got stolen and i started over in leaf green
    ive got
    ninetales,ditto,pidgeotto,butterfree,voltorb,pikachu,and electabuzz i spent alot of time in the power plant
    im catchin up to u MM 7 shinies

Years
    Haunter Master said:
    ok MM ive my game got stolen and i started over in leaf green
    ive got
    ninetales,ditto,pidgeotto,butterfree,voltorb,pikachu,and electabuzz i spent alot of time in the power plant
    im catchin up to u MM 7 shinies
    So you're saying you caught seven shinies in seven days? Before your game was "stolen", you had apparently found 4 shinies within a month, which was extreme enough as it was. I'll be nice: if there are any claims you've made that you'd like to withdraw, just say so. We won't hold anything against you.

EgiFuX said:
    well here they go
    seviper
    aggron
    salamance
    What happened to Metagross and Zigzagoon? o_0

Years
    Alright.

Egifux:

I see nothing extravagant about your claims; you're just REALLY hard to understand. In more ways than one. Please drop by the club now and then. These are SHC member cards, after all.

MetalMario: [replaced]
    The Prince of Cosmos couldn't stay forever, I suppose. (I'm sure Yami will be pleased with my new homebrew sprite... ;) Steven's body, Norman's right arm, Steven's right hand, and a HEAVILY modified FRLG Cooltrainer's head were used in the making of Gerard.)

Last edited:

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
    im so hapy that i decided to get a update right now instead of waiting

credit to EgiFuX for the trainer. thanks MM your work continues to amaze me its bringing my yoshi madness to an end Nooooo! thanks again.

you will proberly ask for nhow my friend got shiny larvitar well heres the explanatiuon and i quote.

Well i was egg hatching larvitars to try getting a flawless newborn and after a couple of hundred eggs i got a shiny newborn.

Last edited:
    Years
    no not in seven days it took like 2 months to get all those the other game got stolen awile ago the first ones i put up were ones my friend wanted me to put up he doesnt have a computer so he told me to put his up from emerald so it wasnt seven days it was 2 months i got it for christmas and i havent stoped playing it since ok so thank you in advance for the card Metal Mario im sorry for the mixup its just alot of things have hapend to me and my family since i joined PC and SHC im relly sorry but i hope its straightend out thanx MM

Last edited:

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
    Can I get a card pls?!?

Ive caught 2 Red Gyarados, 2 Corsola and an Electabuzz shiney.. pls use two different sprites for the 2 gyarados and the corsola.. and u can use a male Rocket member for the trainer and just use 'X24' as a name PLS

Years
    Done.

Feraligatr master: [replaced]

Haunter Master:

Meh, I gave one to the pkmaster, so why not? Also, some FRLG Pokémon sprites are PERPETUALLY CORRUPT on absolutely every site I visit. Electabuzz was one of them. (along with Magneton) Thank the dear Lord for UnLZ-GBA. -.-

Aaryn:

Our benevolent owner deserves something better than Emerald Brendan as his card sprite... :\

majinx24 said:
    Can I get a card pls?!?

Ive caught 2 Red Gyarados, 2 Corsola and an Electabuzz shiney.. pls use two different sprites for the 2 gyarados and the corsola.. and u can use a male Rocket member for the trainer and just use 'X24' as a name PLS
    You must be a member of the SHC to qualify for one of these cards. I also don't put G/S/C generation shinies on the cards. Only Advanced+.

Last edited:
    Back