• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunters Club card requests V.3

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
    MM, as usual all your cards are awesome. If you think I, the benevolent owner of SHC deserves a better trainer sprite, then Ill leave the choice to you! (lol, me benevolent! lol thx for that "adjective")

Seriously, I leave the choice to you.thx a lot for the trainer card (again)

Years
    link55588 said:
    i have 10 shinys can i jion?
    the're
    absol pickachu tropious flagon salamance machamp starue manetric bellosom and richu
    You are looking for this thread. ;)

Aaryn said:
    MM, as usual all your cards are awesome. If you think I, the benevolent owner of SHC deserves a better trainer sprite, then Ill leave the choice to you! (lol, me benevolent! lol thx for that "adjective")

Seriously, I leave the choice to you.thx a lot for the trainer card (again)
    Well, I was making the observation that all the founders/co-owners besides you, Pazzkat, and SGM have custom sprites. (Despite this comment, I'm not really qualified to make custom sprites on request, since I'm no good at interpreting what's in other people's heads, especially on the internet.)

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
    Well, Maybe, But for the moment I Like my card, for me having the custom sprite means like a kind of reflection of my "person" on the card. Its like more me than any other traienr sprite. This is cuz I control that guy in the game, and not Kuja or any other. But Ill have a close look at all of the sprites and then Ill choose another one (maybe)

Keep up the awesom work your doin!!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 17, 2006
    I'll take one.
    Trainer:

Pokemon:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 17, 2006
    What have I said before. I have all 386 Pokemon, shiny. I traded for 90% of em and caught the other 10%. Also I am hoping to join the SHC. I already posted in the topic. I just really want a little shiny card. I have all the pokemon games so the Deoxys thing is true as well. As for joining if someone can tell me how to join I will certainly join. I respect the SHC.

EDIT: I know how to join now. I am working on getting the 30 posts. But can you still make the card for me and I will store it on my ftp server and then once I am fully admitted in I will use it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 17, 2006
    PokemonMaster2006 said:
    I'll take one.
    Trainer:

Pokemon:

I forgot! The name "Kaine" and the template, the black one. If you make it for me I'll store it on my computer until I'm admitted in the club.

<---This template is the one I want!

Last edited:
    Years
    PokemonMaster2006 said:
    What have I said before. I have all 386 Pokemon, shiny. I traded for 90% of em and caught the other 10%. Also I am hoping to join the SHC. I already posted in the topic. I just really want a little shiny card. I have all the pokemon games so the Deoxys thing is true as well. As for joining if someone can tell me how to join I will certainly join. I respect the SHC.

EDIT: I know how to join now. I am working on getting the 30 posts. But can you still make the card for me and I will store it on my ftp server and then once I am fully admitted in I will use it?
    1. Don't double post.
    2. It's impossible to get Mew or Celebi without cheating, currently. Try again.
    3. I prefer for people to link directly to the images on my Photobucket. This is so that if I need to alter the template and change every card in bulk, I don't have to worry about users updating their own copies or anything like that. I've only had to do this once, thus far, and only for a few cards, but it's pretty much guaranteed that I'm going to redesign the cards come Diamond/Pearl.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 17, 2006
    Impossible eh? I got Mew and Celebi LEGALLY from my friend who either LEGALLY or illegaly got them and traded em to me for my Level 100 Shiny Charizards

Now I'm sorry for double posting. Now you can make my card or I will make one myself. I can do it very easily but it'll take awhile and I don't wanna have to make one myself. They're super easy to make. As for the images I'm sorry that they're from Serebii.net but I didn't know you had a photobucket site. Those are the images I like to use but if you could just make the card for me I would be grateful.

EDIT: Made my own card. Took me 20 minutes.

Last edited:
    Years
    Done.

Shinycollector:

Request via MSN. I have no clue when this kid's getting unbanned. o_0 Gengar really needs to see a dentist. Whenever a card has more than 256 colours and gets dithered, his teeth are the first to go.

If there were any legit requests that slipped in amidst the chaos, you'll need to re-request.

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
    hola MM ok i said i would make the request so i am

i dont have any pics but i would like a bird keeper from the ruby sap version for the trainer jus incase they are diff jus check the pokenav for birdkeeper robert

shinnies in order are camerupt kakuna dunsparce slugma oddish and eevee

at the moment i dont plan on evolving them so yeah but if i ever chance my mind ill let you know on shc thread ( prolly wont want to evolve for a while want a complete shiny dex )

thnx MM

Years
    Traded shinies count, provided you can verify that they're legitimate, and so do the so-called "berry update" zigzagoons Nintendo gave to their elite.

Can you import your shiny Donphan into Colosseum/XD?

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
    Can you add Mightyena to my card please MM i caught it 2 days ago.
    (check The shc. i caught it and posted that i did. a few posts before shiny mew claim argument.)

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
    alright im going to try that now and ill reply when im done , but ok then also add both zigzagoon and linoone but jus give me a good min to find out about donphan

ok yeah it let it trade in but wow shinnies are jus so wierd in collosseum my kakuna was so neon i had to squint as to not go blind and my eevee was like a yellow brown not silver its very strange lol but ok yeah so all my shinnies are in the order that i got them including trades camerupt zigzagoon linoone kakuna dunsparce slugma odish and eevee

plz dont put in the bird cage tho lol i jus liek the trainer but if u cant its ok

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Can you upgrade mine:
    Name: Dr.Pika
    Shinies: Pikachu, Totodile, Psyduck, Chimego, Typhlosion, Beedrill, Wurmple and Elekid.
    Sprite:

(Could you make my Template Red)

Last edited:

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    Can i have one please.
    I am a member, i have these shinies.
    hairyama
    Crobat
    Swampert
    My trainer pic is attached and the colour i would like is a red and gold template.

(Shido I love your shiny slugma, im hunting one now. I was gunna keep my swampert as a mudkip but its too late now)

Back