• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunters Club card requests V.3

Akidatheart

Pokémom
    Years
    MetalMario, I would like an updated card.. with my two shinies.. would like one similar to the one I have now..(emerald greenish) can I have emerald may on my trainer card? (If you have the sprite) Make my name Kim. I hope I didn't leave anything out. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Akidatheart

Pokémom
    Years
    eep, should I ev train it? someone advise me! I dunno MM.
    edit- I never trained a shuppet before.. I think it's prettier than what it evolves into, but I might consider evolving it if it's a good Pokemon to battle with.. Help? PM me to avoid further offtopicness

Years
    I'll give you Shuppet for now. You can request an update if you decide to evolve it.

Akidatheart:

My policy on shinies and EV training is that you're not getting another one, so you probably shouldn't mess it up.

Akidatheart

Pokémom
    Years
    WOWNESS! Thankies MM.. unless I decide to battle with it, I probably won't evolve it. I think shuppet and banette are already in the shiny dex anyway. I love my card!

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
    Hey Metal Mario can you do me a TC?
    My Shinies are Golbat and Raticate
    The male sprite from Fr/Lg
    And can it be dark coloured like a blacky/grey.

Thankies

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    MetalMario said:
    Oh, this is nice. I just finished the cards only to find:

Could you please explain where this Jirachi came from?

Edit: It's back online, so:

razer302:

sarah241847:

Oy, SHC card politics are mind-numbing.

MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon:

Ooh, this is gonna be a tight race! I'll retake the lead, oh yes I will!

MM, how do I get the SHC Trainer Card in my sig, and how do I make it link to the Shiny Hunters Club?

Edit: Well, I am goin for shiny Jirachi after I get some other shiny pokemon. I really want shiny Jirachi to be like my rarest and most valuable one, so it will probably be the last shiny pokemon I actually hunt for. At least until D/P come out, then I am sure that I will be spurred to hunt for shiny pokemon on that and hunt for more shiny pokemon on the 3rd Gen games...

And will there be a new SHC for when D/P are released?

Last edited:
    Years
    Construction complete.

Deen:

tyranisneasel:

MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon said:
    MM, how do I get the SHC Trainer Card in my sig, and how do I make it link to the Shiny Hunters Club?

Edit: Well, I am goin for shiny Jirachi after I get some other shiny pokemon. I really want shiny Jirachi to be like my rarest and most valuable one, so it will probably be the last shiny pokemon I actually hunt for. At least until D/P come out, then I am sure that I will be spurred to hunt for shiny pokemon on that and hunt for more shiny pokemon on the 3rd Gen games...

And will there be a new SHC for when D/P are released?
    Copy and paste into your signature, minus the space at the start of each tag:
    [ URL=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=19247][ IMG]https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/MetalMario201/SHC/shcFalco.gif[/ IMG][/ URL]

What's wrong with the existing SHC? We don't need to restart the club when D/P come out. Think of them as an extention to the existing Pokémon titles. I shouldn't even have to restart the SHC cards. (though there are a few improvements I was thinking of, and I mighe sieze the opportunity to implement them when D/P are realeased... ;))

SamBee

Tentacool Breeder
    Years
    Hello! Seems as I was roped into this Safari Zone race,
    MetalMario said:
    Members without shinies can also request cards. Tell me one shiny, along with the usual styles for the card (colours, sprite, name), and I'll give you a card without any stars, but with that shiny shown as greyed out.
    can I have one of those done please, please.
    * A not yet caught Marill
    * The Male Pokémon Breeder trainer sprite
    *Reds, Blacks & Whites are my favourite colours, but I don't mind what you choose.
    * &meine name ist SamBee.
    I would liek this very much, thank you.

Years
    Can I have a shiny TC plz?

Name: D'Money
    Color: Green and Silver
    Pokemon: Shiny Skarmory
    Sprite: Male Cooltrainer from R/S/E

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
    Years
    Hey Metal Mario! I'm really sorry, but I just caught a shiny Caterpie and have evolved it into a Butterfree. So anyway, can you please change the Pidgey to a Pidgeotto, and put a shiny Butterfree in? Thanks.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    this is kinda off topic but is it me or do most of these people who join just do re-colors of trainers for there cards?

Back