• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunters Club card requests V.3

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    MM can you be kind enough to make me a card?
    color: black,if not,then red
    name: sombrio
    shinies: poochyena,haunter,relicanth,pidgey,lairon,graveler,shuppet,raticate,ditto,oddish,aerodactyl,gastly and cubone
    thankx in advanced..

Years
  • Why? What was wrong with this one:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
  • MetalMario said:
    2. This doesn't take effect until the release of D/P and the SHC Card Requests V.4, but be warned that, starting then, multiple "cert shinies" count only once. A cert shiny is a Pokémon that's always shiny regardless of the circumstances. The first was the G/S/C Red Gyarados. Cert shinies in the current generation are only found at special events. One was the shiny Zigzagoon at a Gamestop promotion, another is, apparently, a shiny Pikachu given away in Europe. Starting as of the release of Diamond/Pearl, if you obtain more than one of such "cert shinies", only one will be counted for your SHC card.

The reason for this is to keep the system from breaking down, should there be any cert shinies availible in the main D/P adventure. (or any later titles) People could, in a similar manner to collecting ubers, keep replaying through their games collecting a bunch of such shinies, overflowing their SHC card. (This rule means LDD will lose a Zigzagoon on her card, come D/P. :D)

I'll just be sure to catch 2 more shinys before then so I can keep 17 stars on my card. *grin* Thank you for the update! *hugs*

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
  • hey again mm i need rayquaza added if u dont mind can u put my shinnies in this order (including all of my zigzagoon , so my shc will show all 16 of my shinnies instead of twelve ) kakuna , oddish , machop , eevee , dunsparce , slugma , donphan , treeko , mudkip , zig #1 , zig # 2 , zig #3 , zig #4 , linoone , camerupt , rayquaza .. if it really isnt that much trouble i would like it that way so its in pokedex order :) thank you MM

Last edited:
    Years
  • Done.

Pokemon Trainer Jonny:

shido:

BE WARNED, as you'll lose 3-4 of these Zigzagoons, come the Diamond/Pearl card redesign! (Was the Linoone from the Gamestop promotion, as well?) Also, it's a rule that I keep the Pokémon in the order they were caught. If there are any errors in this card, please tell me on your next request.

DARKDESTINY: Credit for that card goes to ryan. It's one of the few he did.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Ouch - I detect a bit of malice there, Greg. "One of the few"
    *Is hurt*
    I'm working on Mudkippy's card right now - sorry for my absence, I have a job and was on vacation for the past 3 days in San Francisco.

Edit: I'm done!

Last edited:

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
    Years
  • MetalMario said:
    No. One guy put out a single package of sprites which everyone was using. He was a tad incompetant and de-indexed the sprites. A few of the sprites used the transparent colour in the sprites, themselves, under a different index, and it's these ones which are always corrupt.

Ahhhhhh I see, well when i say it was a coincidence I just meant you knowught you had done iot to me :) (i dont say things completely clear really) So that sorted I shall carry on my search ...

Also (i dont know if i have asked this already but i found no trace of this in the requests) I caught a shiny rayquaza and was hoping i could have it added to my card. Thx

J.T

Last edited:

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    MM could you possibly change the order in my card?
    ODDISH-NO.10
    AERODACTYL-NO.11
    GASTLY-NO.12
    CUBONE-NO.13

Years
  • MetalMario said:
    Done.

Pokemon Trainer Jonny:

shido:

BE WARNED, as you'll lose 3-4 of these Zigzagoons, come the Diamond/Pearl card redesign! (Was the Linoone from the Gamestop promotion, as well?) Also, it's a rule that I keep the Pokémon in the order they were caught. If there are any errors in this card, please tell me on your next request.

DARKDESTINY: Credit for that card goes to ryan. It's one of the few he did.
    Thank you.
    I need A new update,Dragonair evovled.

Mudkippy

♥Mudkips Rule♥
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2007
    MetalMario said:
    Done.

The true keyblade master:

MMSP:

Jirachi trainer:

BG Pokemon freak:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon:

The rest are ryan's responsibility. :p He seems to be absent, so if you request again, I'll do your card.

There are 2 things I'd like to make note of:
    1. Henceforth, evolution re-requests (that is, an update request where the only changes consist of evolved Pokémon) will be ignored until you obtain something else. If you're going to evolve a shiny, just request its evolved form the first time.

2. This doesn't take effect until the release of D/P and the SHC Card Requests V.4, but be warned that, starting then, multiple "cert shinies" count only once. A cert shiny is a Pokémon that's always shiny regardless of the circumstances. The first was the G/S/C Red Gyarados. Cert shinies in the current generation are only found at special events. One was the shiny Zigzagoon at a Gamestop promotion, another is, apparently, a shiny Pikachu given away in Europe. Starting as of the release of Diamond/Pearl, if you obtain more than one of such "cert shinies", only one will be counted for your SHC card.

The reason for this is to keep the system from breaking down, should there be any cert shinies availible in the main D/P adventure. (or any later titles) People could, in a similar manner to collecting ubers, keep replaying through their games collecting a bunch of such shinies, overflowing their SHC card. (This rule means LDD will lose a Zigzagoon on her card, come D/P. :P)
    Reposting......
    Hi! Can I have one plz?
    Color: Blue
    Name on Card: Mudkippy (if too long, then just put Mud for short)
    Shinies: Zubat and Oddish
    Sprite:

Thanks a bunch! I really appreciate it! ^.^

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • Hello, I recently joined the SHC and I'd like a Card. If it's not to much trouble that is. ^^

::Name:: Nova
    ::Color:: Dark Red{If you can't do Dark Red than Black please.}
    ::Sprite:: Shiny Hunters Club card requests V.3
    ::Shinies::
    Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken
    Chikorita/Maganium
    Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise
    Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree
    Gastly/Haunter/Gengar
    Roselia
    Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir
    Latias
    Latios
    Absol

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    hey, MM! you probably remember me from the SHC, and i would like to request a card!

Name: Randy

Color:
    (i want those exact colors)

Sprite:

Shinies: Swampert, Swellow

Back