• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunters Club card requests V.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
    Years
    Hey MM, mind if I request a card?
    been meaning to do this for awhile, since they're so spiffy :)

Name on Card: D_S
    Trainer Sprite: https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rstrainer47.png

Colors: Silver & Black

Shiny Pokemon:
    Registeel
    Linoone (female) (berry update)
    Fearow male
    Groudon
    Rayquaza
    Metagross
    Regirock
    Golem male
    Regice
    Exploud female
    Banette male
    Latios
    Latias
    Whismur female (different from exploud)
    Castform female
    Crobat male
    Solrock
    Machamp female
    Graveler female (different from golem)
    Lunatone
    Spinda female
    Dusknoir female
    Zapdos
    Nidoqueen
    Tangrowth female
    Magnezone
    Driblim male
    Gengar male
    Dialga
    Cubone male
    Ninjask male
    Shedinja male
    Froslass
    Rotom
    Cacnea? (see my post in SHC, not sure if this counts :p)

Anyways thanks and appreciate you doing this for SHC members :)

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Well I was bored so I thought I'd take up these requests

Dark Steelix:

Congrats, looks like your the first person in the club to get Gold stars on their card. I believe that was the next colour in line, correct me if I'm wrong MM

Kartos:

Enjoy

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    hey im ready to request my shiny hunters club card...i think ive managed to make a little over 30 posts as requested and i can pm my list of shinies whenever your ready ok?? just pm me when its time for the info

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    here are my list of shinies i have and received from friends:
    Salamence, dratini, croagunk, kabutops, lickilicky, machop, absol, altaria, luxray, vulpix, buneary magnemite marowak solrock marill staraptor umbreon mewtwo poliwrath meowth giratina croconaw tauros turtwig elekid scyther sableye flygon ditto manectric kecleon shellder dialga snubbull teddiursa, skitty smeargle rampardos golbat doduo gyarados noctowl wailord groudon magnezone chanset slakoth tyrogue lapras swablu wurmple lucario mew ponyta treecko geodude whismur duskull porygon-z carvanha budew azelf octillery gardevoir shaymin oddish remoraid chatot mightyena poliwhirl alakazam medicham ninetales gengar girafarig aerodactyl swellow starmie flareon primeape lotad ambipom clefable ninjask houndour politoed pachirisu pidgeot torterra rhyperior infernape snorunt buizel nincada milotic ralts and shuckle..

this is a list of legit shinies and were all received from friends

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    I still have to say I'm overly skeptical of this list.

I believe we should have a "only shinys you caught yourself" rule

We'll wait and see MM's opinion on this.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    sorry for the list size =[...ive kinda been in a conflict with MM on this and ive told him that all those pokemon were received from friends that i know personally...but if i have to wait then i will and thats not a problem ok

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    You must have a lot of friends that play Pokémon then as I find it hard to believe that a few people could amass a list of 97 shiny's.

Shaymin is hacked as it has not been released by Nintedo in any special event so that leads me to believe that the other could have been hacked.

Just because you know them doesn't mean it isn't possible for them to have hacked them.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    the shaymin was caught using the E4 glitch from the japanese version...it was also nicknamed by a japanese OT named KOUTA

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    the game was imported from japan and my friend who goes to my school bought it from him for 50 dollars when he brought it to the U.S.

BTW does anybody know how to get T.O.P. in japanese or B.O.F.3 in japanese for the psp?? i really wanna play those games badly

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    Buyaka! I've made it to RED stars! Yatta! Sugoi! *calms down*

*bows* Sorry, I'm just very happy. Could I please have a shiny FEMALE Manectric added to my card, I just caught a lvl 7 Electrike at the Windworks! :P *Chi!*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back