• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunters Club card requests V.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, i've gotten a few more shinies since i last posted so i might as well do the list from the beginning.

Rapidash male
Sandslash male
Smeargle female
Pikachu female
Parasect female
Pelipper female
Golem female
Gardevoir female
Dustox female
Groudon
Bellossom female
Chimeco male
Zigzagoon male
Glameow female
Magnezone
Masquerain female
Delcatty male
Luxray female
Farfetch'd male
Shinx male
Staravia female
Kingler female
Aggron female
Absol male
Pachirisu male
Bannette male
Roserade male
Ampharos male
Skuntank male
Beautifly male
Grumpig male
Zangoose male
Seviper male
Regigigas
Weavile female
Jynx female.

And can i get a slight colour change on my card please? basically i want the same card i have now, but i want the black background changing to a gold/yellow colour if thats possible, and i need magmortar, totodile, arbok, latios and umbreon left out of the card please.

I also need a shiny blue gatrodon adding to my card.

EDIT, and a shiny female kricketune.

Last edited:
I got a shiny Male Camerupt, could you add it to my card please.

Edit: I got a Male Shinx earlier and it is now a Luxray.

Last edited:
hey yami and metal mario! i would like request a shiny hunters card.*pokemonelite2000 link removed* i want the trainer spirite from this link its the very last one! hes in green after ur main characters! thanks! and for colors i would like umm black and green! and here r my shinies in order!
Paracet (m)
Floatzel (f)
gyarados (m)
lucario (m)
drifblim (F)
swampert (m)
thanks u guys i bet it will look sweet!

MM, where are you? I hope you're doing all right, man, I'm getting kinda worried...

May I have a shiny Wartortle added to my card? It's male.

And I mean this in the nicest and friendliest way possible, but you have a lot of work to do when you show up. ;)

Last edited:
You know, I've always liked these tiny little cards. I dunno why, I just do.

However, as the requests keep piling up, I'm worried that they will never be filled out and completed. Not one request has been met since October, and so in order to reduce the chances of members being disappointed, I'm going to close this thread.

MetalMario, Yami_Zidane, and whomever else manages requests here, this thread can be reopened. Just PM either Xenocrates or myself informing us that you're ready to start taking requests again and it shall be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back