• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunters Club card requests V.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
  • You know what, i've gotten a few more shinies since i last posted so i might as well do the list from the beginning.

Rapidash male
    Sandslash male
    Smeargle female
    Pikachu female
    Parasect female
    Pelipper female
    Golem female
    Gardevoir female
    Dustox female
    Groudon
    Bellossom female
    Chimeco male
    Zigzagoon male
    Glameow female
    Magnezone
    Masquerain female
    Delcatty male
    Luxray female
    Farfetch'd male
    Shinx male
    Staravia female
    Kingler female
    Aggron female
    Absol male
    Pachirisu male
    Bannette male
    Roserade male
    Ampharos male
    Skuntank male
    Beautifly male
    Grumpig male
    Zangoose male
    Seviper male
    Regigigas
    Weavile female
    Jynx female.

And can i get a slight colour change on my card please? basically i want the same card i have now, but i want the black background changing to a gold/yellow colour if thats possible, and i need magmortar, totodile, arbok, latios and umbreon left out of the card please.

I also need a shiny blue gatrodon adding to my card.

EDIT, and a shiny female kricketune.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2011
    I got a shiny Male Camerupt, could you add it to my card please.

Edit: I got a Male Shinx earlier and it is now a Luxray.

Last edited:

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
    Years
  • hey yami and metal mario! i would like request a shiny hunters card.https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/dptr.html i want the trainer spirite from this link its the very last one! hes in green after ur main characters! thanks! and for colors i would like umm black and green! and here r my shinies in order!
    Paracet (m)
    Floatzel (f)
    gyarados (m)
    lucario (m)
    drifblim (F)
    swampert (m)
    thanks u guys i bet it will look sweet!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • MM, where are you? I hope you're doing all right, man, I'm getting kinda worried...

May I have a shiny Wartortle added to my card? It's male.

And I mean this in the nicest and friendliest way possible, but you have a lot of work to do when you show up. ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    You know, I've always liked these tiny little cards. I dunno why, I just do.

However, as the requests keep piling up, I'm worried that they will never be filled out and completed. Not one request has been met since October, and so in order to reduce the chances of members being disappointed, I'm going to close this thread.

MetalMario, Yami_Zidane, and whomever else manages requests here, this thread can be reopened. Just PM either Xenocrates or myself informing us that you're ready to start taking requests again and it shall be done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back