• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
oooo k, you may join. welcome aboard. i'm kinda in charge here...

The Queen of Spades

Hunter of Shiny Eeveeloutions
Years
Thanks! :) Yeah, I read the first post. o.o So...Uhh...I kinda had an idea...Like, what if I kinda messed around with some of sprite making abilities, or my sig making abilites, and attempt to make a Shiney Hunter's Club banner thing? o.o

Anyways...Let me know? That's the ony idea I've really got at this time >.>

-Continues hatching Eevee eggs, on her Silver Version, hoping for her Shiney Eevee-

The Queen of Spades

GardevoirMaster

~*Saanaito*~
Years
My Emerald sucks T_T I still cant find a shiny... Its annoying, but EV training my Espeon might help out. BTW If you want I could help out with those Shiny Hunter Cards. The Trainer Cards in my sig were made by me, and those look easy to make.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
we've had several banners in the past, we never seem to really stick by them though. but if you guys wanted to come up with something then you could run it by us. just make a draft or an example or something. you've been looking for shinies for 29 hours?... that's quite rediculous...

Smeargle_boy

The king of smeargles!
Years
Count me in!

Count me in! I've already caught wingull and pelliper and after I've completely joined, I'll give out some advice that if I had known at the time, I wouldn't have made the same mistake.

Caught: Wingull, Pellipper
In search of: Eevee, legendaries, Beldum

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
baaa humbug XD i havent got a bagon yet *shiny* nd ive got 353 non-shiny pokemon XD if people misunderstood that post. ive spent 21 hours on bagon through a month or so of searching =/

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Everyone is free to join just state which shinys you have caught/looking for and you will be welcomed

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
....ok? whatever you want, anyway i have still been looking for a shiny ponyta, but still no luck, i think i'll have to give up shiny hunting for a while, i need to concentrate on revising (and trying to pass) my GCSE's...*sigh*

Tommeh Smiff

Lazy Lounge Lizard
Years
I didn't really mean to, I was heading back to the guy with Peeko through the forest, when one just popped up! :D

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Darts said:
I was looking for a shiny Bagon, then a shiny Golbat appeared, I was on my last Ultra ball, and I caught it!
shiny bagon hunting with only 1 ultra ball?? that doesn't seem like a very good plan... but guess what?? i got a DS because i was born 17 years ago as of yesterday. so that'll make my shiny hunting more glamorous... unfortunatly i have sat2s saturday so i won't be shiny hunting any time soon...

Back