• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

~Black Moonlight~

Inu-yasha Fan...to much...
Years
I'm going to join if it's alright, here's a list of my shinies on ruby and fire red:
Whismur (newest, caught 2 days ago)
poliwhirl
altaria
blastoise (that one took me forever, 2 or 3 weeks!! ^^)
poochyena

and that's it so far, I've traded my shinies to my ruby so I can start over on my FR and get a shiny Charizard!! ^^

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
good. join now or die. and, (to metal mario) you can find a shiny gastly while training your whatever. i caught a shiny gastly while training my ponyta. except i was more looking for gastly than wanting to train my poneyta. i was just trying to complete my dex.

~Black Moonlight~

Years
k I would stay and chat more about shinies, but I have to get off now cuzz I have to get ready for Track and field, at my school tomorrow, I'll be gone till at least 4:30 pm tomorrow, but I'm still going to play my game today!! *hides game in pocket and walks normally out of room.*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
nice work. i'm gonna go find my fire red. i haven't played pokemon since last year... >.< i hate me...
edit: ok, so i just spent my saturday night like a true loser...
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
can anybody guess what this is? it's a tally of resets while looking for shiny aerodactyl. that's right. 485 times... and no luck.
edit again: i received word that pazzkat'll be coming back soon! so hooray! (for those of you who are new, she was a co-founder who left PC)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
I RESET MY GAME BOY (hi dani) 485 FREAKIN' TIMES LAST NIGHT! AND NO AERODACTYL!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!
*destroys jirachi3 in his fury*

~Black Moonlight~

Years
k i'm finally back from track, and am STILL reseting my game trying to obtain the shiny Charizard, eh I think I'll go look for a shiny dunsparce on my other game cuzz their's an ambundancy on that island, I think that's all that's in that area.....

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i'm thinking of reseting my ruby version. in which case, i will reset until i get a shiny starter. which do you want me to go for? treeko? torchic? or mudkip? (i'll go for which ever you guys want me to so long as another member dun already have it)
(i'm not sleeping tonight until i pass out/get a shiny)
edit: what?! we have all the starters from ruby sapphire?! (i just checked the list)
... you guys are too good for me...

Harry Potter

EXPECTO PATRONUM!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 16, 2006
Hey, Can I Join? I Love Shinies! And I have a Shiny swampert!*Pulls out POkeball, It lets out Swampert, then the Ball Hits me in the Face*
Ow!*Falls out window*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya, you're in. *goes outside and picks up harry's mutilated body off the ground*
(because as you know, they shiny hunters club meets in a little tiki hut on top of the highest mountain on the moon)

Harry Potter

EXPECTO PATRONUM!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 16, 2006
*Later, IN A Full Body Cast*
Pain. So, What are you looking for now. I'm Going for a Shiny Groundon*Sees it, Trys to Get to it, Ends up falling into a Tank with a Shiny Sharpedo*
This won't end well*Closes Eyes And Says prayers*
Dear Lord, I love you, and Please, Keep my Grandma alive for easter.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
mmm... i'm not gonna save you. you're too clumsy. survival of the fittest wot wot?

Harry Potter

EXPECTO PATRONUM!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 16, 2006
*Shiny Sharpedo Suddenly Stops an Explodes*
Oh, It was a Robot*Climbs out*
Well, That's Over now*Jumps on Trampoline, Goes through A Cheaply Made portion of Roof, Flys up, Hits a Shiny Pidgey, Comes carrening down to Earth*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
um... this is a shiny hunters club, not an RP lounge... so let's cut that out.

Back