• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen *Shiny hunters thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ya, pretty much, and stick some crap in your sig to represent.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
    caught shiny charmander!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at last OMG

okay i need advice on my team that is the one beneath in my sig.

tell me if you think its good

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    no, your team isn't balanced. there are 3 poison types, which makes it so psychic can wreck havok on you. there are also two flying types, which is vulerable also. i could pretty easily plow through you (no offence)

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Me and Kairi came up with the idea of the Shiny pokemon discussion,please post there.

Years
    He is talking about him team, which still is not in the right place, if you have any questions about your team you should post it in stratigies and movesets.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    hey man, we're a tight group, we're posting about shinies where we want to kay? this thread's been around longer than yours anyway.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
    i agree with rsgh5, whats the point of creating another shiny post when there is already one?

A club was born from this thread and the idea of the Shiny hunters is already taken.

Oh and about my team i jknow i shouldnt post here but you guys are my friends, so why not ask you right here right now?

however ill change my strategy.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    i agree with you guys..we shouldnt make another shiny thread..its pointless ...its stupid...

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
    lol, thtas true guys, weve become a really tight group, and i like that. It means a lot to me all the support ive recieved from you guys.

Lets go tell them!

Mundane

walking alone
    Years
    May i join this fantastic looking club, pretty please? '-'
    I also like to look for shinys at midnight, so maybe thats a plus for my application?
    Thank you.

p.s. does breeding count, or must a shiny be obtained in the wild?

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
    Hey guys (Gals as well...I dun think there are any other then me..), Sorry for the lack of post. Haven't really gotten around to it. Anyways, it's good to see us flouroush, and funny to see others try and rise against our power. Jkaizer and her ally's thread shall fall beneath us, nothing beats the power of more...unless it's chemical warfare. ^_^; Anyways, I'm on the hunt still and wish good luck to everyone else out there, chao.

BeameR

Lover
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 17, 2006
    Hey currently im beating trainers for money, b/c im spending every dime on a shiney abra. They are jerks in the wild so i'll buy them instead. :chinese:

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    hahha all you need is ultra balls it'll catch em without poopin back open...

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
    Years
    • Age 54
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    ShineyKabutops said:
    Hey currently im beating trainers for money, b/c im spending every dime on a shiney abra. They are jerks in the wild so i'll buy them instead. :chinese:

Where do you buy a Shiney Abra?

Holy Sh!t I just caught a Shiney Pidgey!! I 've been trying to track Suicune and it showed up in the wild. Caught it with the Net Ball.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    you buy him at the celadon thingy uhh...whjere you trade in your coins to get stuff..

BeameR

Lover
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 17, 2006
    u dont buy him shiny, he can be shiny. 1/8192=billions of dollars spent

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back