• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Jap. 6IV Dittos [Status: Temporarily Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Hey Jagold! This is such a cool thread!
    I totally just deposited a tentacool in there for you. My IGN is "Reznick" (I'm pretty sure you still have my FC, if not let me know. Edit: Just realized this thread auto-posts my FC. lol)

Thanks a ton ahead of time, going to use this guy to start building my dream team!
    We should also battle some time, my current best team is the one I designed for our playthrough, it's pretty solid. :) Let me know when you're free to battle sometime. :D

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Deposited, ingame name is Scal, thanx

Hey Jagold! This is such a cool thread!
    I totally just deposited a tentacool in there for you. My IGN is "Reznick" (I'm pretty sure you still have my FC, if not let me know. Edit: Just realized this thread auto-posts my FC. lol)

Thanks a ton ahead of time, going to use this guy to start building my dream team!
    We should also battle some time, my current best team is the one I designed for our playthrough, it's pretty solid. :) Let me know when you're free to battle sometime. :D

Deposited a tentacool, in-game name is Agnes. Thank you! :)

Deposited lvl 25 female. IGN Zion
    Thanks!1

Dittos sent.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Deposited, thank you very much for having this giveaway. I was just looking for a Japanese Ditto. :D

Edit: IGN Prada

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I would need another one for my Brother so I Deposited another Tentacool. If this is alright
    IGN: Exca

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I deposited one more Tentacool as well, my roommate will definitely be surprised. Thank you again Jagold.

IGN: Prada

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back