• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Lugia, Mew, and Deoxys

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Tumbly... o_O Heard of that somewhere... Still that same nerve in my body tells me it's illegit. So I'm sorry, no.
    Nature of marshtomp? If it's at least somewhat decent, then I might take it. Not sure now if I'm ever gonna get more clones of Darkrai. >~<

Years
    Tumbly... o_O Heard of that somewhere... Still that same nerve in my body tells me it's illegit. So I'm sorry, no.
    Nature of marshtomp? If it's at least somewhat decent, then I might take it. Not sure now if I'm ever gonna get more clones of Darkrai. >~<

i got new shinies go see if you want any?

TwilightBlade

Years
    Not really interested in the new ones... Not trading the shiny Lugia now for obvious reasons. :/

TwilightBlade

Years
    Yeah, I can't stand that. I trade just for collecting shinies and because some of their colors are better so I like using them for battles and whatnot. Personal use only basically. I don't think it's right to mass clone a pokemon and use it as "trade money." I'm not giving you the shiny Lugia now since you'll just mass produce it and give it away for poor offers and murder it's high value. So sorry.

Years
    Yeah, I can't stand that. I trade just for collecting shinies and because some of their colors are better so I like using them for battles and whatnot. Personal use only basically. I don't think it's right to mass clone a pokemon and use it as "trade money." I'm not giving you the shiny Lugia now since you'll just mass produce it and give it away for poor offers and murder it's high value. So sorry.

MOO
    MOO
    MOO
    MOO
    MOO
    MOO

MEOW MEOW MEOW

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

Years
    i'll trade you my shiny ho oh and salamance for your shiny chansey and ghastly and also gible
    I personally don't think this is fair. Shiny legendary and a good shiny for two normal shinies?
    Darkrais I don't care for. Everyone should have one since I hate Nintendo and their events. The shiny Lugia now has a nickname to put like a copyright on it. And I've only given out a few. I regret the day I started to trade them because now, a lot of people have shiny Lugias and the hours I put soft reseting for it was wasted.

Years
    I personally don't think this is fair. Shiny legendary and a good shiny for two normal shinies?
    Darkrais I don't care for. Everyone should have one since I hate Nintendo and their events. The shiny Lugia now has a nickname to put like a copyright on it. And I've only given out a few. I regret the day I started to trade them because now, a lot of people have shiny Lugias and the hours I put soft reseting for it was wasted.

yea! =P WASTED HOURS
    its not fair?
    a shiny legendary is like one and a half shiny normal
    and also salamance is a OU pokemon so that makes it awesome =D

TwilightBlade

Years
    Yes, the only real shiny I ever worked for wasted. It's like... I write a nice story and I publish it and mass produce it so everyone could have it for their own personal use and in return I get money or in this case, pokemon,for my hard work. And then someone who buys it mass produces it and uses it to get "cash" and I don't think that's right. I should only have the priviledge to clone my pokemon and no one else should because it's mine. I should be able to do whatever I want with it and not let it be abused by others. I'll glady give it out to those won't abuse it.
    Your equation there doesn't really add up... 1 1/2 + 1 = 2 1/2 so 3 normal shinies should be okay.

Last edited:

Boostman

i sent you a pm with my fc if you still want my darkrai for your shiny lugia ^ _ ^, and i'm online waiting.

TwilightBlade

Years
    Oh Boostman btw, what nature is that Darkrai? And I didn't receive a PM...
    Sure King... For what? o.o Fine fine, the shiny Lugia then. It's been doomed since the day I first traded to someone... x3

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    Intrested in your Deoxys, what would you trade of it.
    My main BIG trade i have is on Jirachi and some others.

TwilightBlade

Years
    ... I don't have those pokemon... Umm... wrong thread perhaps? o.O
    Sure, Jirachi for Deoxys is fine.

Back