• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Lugia, Mew, and Deoxys

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    My FC? That big pretty banner in my sig says hello... :D
    Ok king, give me a few minutes to get done with these other trades.

TwilightBlade

Years
    Lucario: I'd like Giratina for Mew.
    King: Ho-oh and Salamence for the Shiny Lugia and pokemon with TM Earthquake fine then? Just be good to my Lugia... ;D

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    Did you get this Deoxys in Emerald? with the ticket, it is Legit right? I dont care if its cloned, thats all i care if its Legit?

TwilightBlade

Years
    King: The Ho-oh is hacked and I'm sure Salamence is too... So I don't want them. I can still give you Earthquake though. Just go get a Starly for my Pachirisu. Sorry about that.
    BDT: Hmm... doesn't it say Kanto? From Thomas?
    Lucario: Ok give me some time.

TwilightBlade

Years
    King: Why would someone look in that small 2x5 block in the cave for a shiny bagon and catch it with a masterball instead of breeding? O_O LOl charge the batteries and give me like 10 minutes to think about it since I'm busy now.
    BDT: I'm sure it's legit.
    iRaf: No thanks, I already have like 3 Manaphy.

Years
    King: Why would someone look in that small 2x5 block in the cave for a shiny bagon and catch it with a masterball instead of breeding? O_O LOl charge the batteries and give me like 10 minutes to think about it since I'm busy now.

i dunno ask the person that traded it to me
    pokefan123

im not a lucky person
    but chances are you just go inside a cave and then BANG a bagon appears and its shiny

and also the rayquaza has the nature that gives it special attack and minuses defense i think

TwilightBlade

Years
    *is some kind of freak paranoid about the odds of things happening*
    Yeah... first the shiny Mew and now this. ^^; I might ask him later... Still already have a shiny Rayquaza. Go get a useless pokemon for the TM. Please no Bidoof since I despise him. XD

Years
    *is some kind of freak paranoid about the odds of things happening*
    Yeah... first the shiny Mew and now this. ^^; I might ask him later... Still already have a shiny Rayquaza. Go get a useless pokemon for the TM. Please no Bidoof since I despise him. XD

aww so close to a shiny lugia

well i think he plays alot

i think like all his pokemon are lvl 100 lol

he offers me them for my pokemon

TwilightBlade

Years
    Yeah so close... ;; I play a lot too but I don't have many level 100s...
    Do you still want the TM?

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    what other pokemon do you have? Have you got Legit Lugia / Ho-h NON Shiny?

Back