• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

shiny Pok?mon by me^-^

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2006
    Very nice drawings. I like them all alot especially the Lugias, Legendary Dogs and some others. Nice Work.

EDIT: Also, what did you color them wih. Photoshop or Paintshop Pro or what ?

ShiShiko

Peggy Hedel
    Years
    now it continues!
    here new shinys:
    shiny Pok?mon by me^-^

shiny Pok?mon by me^-^

and the shiny Scyther for Articuno Power:
    shiny Pok?mon by me^-^

this comes soon:
    -Shiny Latias
    -Shiny Latios
    -Shiny Kyorge
    -Shiny Persian
    -Shiny Rapidash
    -Shiny Vaporeon
    -Shiny Bulbasaur
    -Shiny Delcatty
    - special color Flareon
    - special color Eevee
    - special color Rayquaza ( blue)
    - special color Vulpix

Dyingflame

Lost. Alone. Forgotten.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    ^^ Those are so kewl! ^^ I'd request, but you have a lot already. I'll wait untill you've done some of them.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Wow! The thing I like the most about them are the unique poses! It's so interesting to see what kinds of poses people come up with. They're awesome! You have a really nice style of drawing too, it makes things seem, I dunno, more 3-D than others. It's like I can actually touch them or something. I really like your Charizard too; it's very good! They're cute too. ^-^

Years
    awww I love the new eevee and flareon, so darn cuuute ^^ aww, there the cutest ever, youre art rocks ^^ how long does it take heh, I love it soo much ^^

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    Wow! The Latios Is So Cool!Heres Dark Type Latios I Made. When You Have Time, Can You Draw It Too ^^
    shiny Pok?mon by me^-^

Years
    Yataaaa !!!! Latios & Latias are soooooo cutttttteeeee *__*
    And Rapidash is very cool ^o^ !!!
    Persian too but I don't like this pokemon so , but he'is cool ^^

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    Awesome,Perfect,Exelent! I Will Request Again When You Have Time To Do Requests. So When Do You Have Time To Do Request?

ShiShiko

Peggy Hedel
    Years
    Ultimate Latios said:
    Awesome,Perfect,Exelent! I Will Request Again When You Have Time To Do Requests. So When Do You Have Time To Do Request?
    I have always time for requests^-^

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    all i can say is wow, these are some awesome pics ^-^ and seeing as you are takin requests can you do a special color swampert in green, and in also in red pweese

Back