• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    yeah, black charazard is cool! i edited my shiny and original pics on ruby the ROM so i have a black blaziken. I just love all the black colors.

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    i wish shiny dragonite could have been a cool blue, black or red color instead of that ugly puke green...

weirdo1

Like I care...
    Years
    Lucky..1 question:

I saved right before i get my charmander..when will it show its shineyness????In the box or in summaray?

thepokemonfan

pokemon fan (as you can see)
    Years
    Shiny

While I was rushing through the game(so I can get to the daycare and breed my female marshtomp and then trade it with a friend and get a torchic from her) so then I finally got to the daycare. I started catching random pokemon in the grass beside the daycare so I can get extra pokemon to trade my ruby team over. Then, poof! it appeared! The SHINY POOCHYENA! I was soooooooooooo excited since I have never DREAMED that I could get a SHINY pokemon. It was yellow with blue eyes. There were stars flying off it. It was really cool. So, of course, I caught it and named it SHINY. Very orginal name.........:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back