• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    I captured a shiny Oddish 3 days ago. I was amazed that I actually saw and even captured a shiny pokemon!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    -sighs- I've never caugh a Shiny Pokemon before....I hope I will someday. That'd be awesome...

Years
    i accidentally ran from the shiny entei i've been searching for in crystal, when they escaped from that tower the entei has stars around it.

Years
    Wolf_vee said:
    i accidentally ran from the shiny entei i've been searching for in crystal, when they escaped from that tower the entei has stars around it.
    Really? As in, the little overworld sprite had stars as it ran off? That would make hunting easy.

mew2three567

Reinvented.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    The only 3 shiny pokemon I found were a red gyrados, a shining onix, and a blue ditto. I caught the gyrados and the onix, but not the ditto.

Years
    Hooray! Late last night, I came across a shiny Metapod!

#12. Metapod / (Butterfree)

Full details in the SHC. ^.^

(SD=25)

Edit: This is a very strange experience. The last post in the FR/LG forum is me reporting a shiny Metapod, yet here I am, editing the very same post to report:

#13. Spearow / (Fearow)

The details will eventually be in the SHC (link above) once I find his IVs and everything.

(SD=27)

Last edited:

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    Not sure, i dont think you can cheat for shiny pokemon, you might be but i dont honestly know for a fact. Has anyone got a shiny eevee because if you have a hate you >:[ (i dont really hate you, im just jelous because i have over 2000 of the fury little things and they are all normal ;))

Years
    DeliciousFatKid said:
    I'm using AR codes to run into Charmanders. Does this make it impossible to run into a shiny Charmander?
    Probably. I don't think wild modifiers affect PV randomization, so probably yes. A shiny found this way will still be seen as cheated for by Nintendo, and won't be accepted at the SHC, either. It's also unfair to those who bred/reset in front of Oak for shiny Charmanders.

DeliciousFatKid

Reptillian
    Years
    well I gave up on the AR codes and i couldn't believe what happened. While in the Safari Zone fishin' for a shiny dratini, I got a shiny Psyduck! It's blue and has no weird stats. But it's a freakin Psyduck so I'm not that excited bout catching it.

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    For a start i dont even know wtf a ROM is, so if anyone does, enlightenme :laugh: i buy all my pokemon games, so much better. I own, emerald, leafgreen, sapphire, ruby, red, blue, silver, yell0w, TCG, pinball and crystal :D

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    When I started Pokemon Gold I got a shiny Tototidile.:D But I just had to start a new game! I hate myself for that.:knockedou

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I once caught a shiny Absol, then my sister restarted the game ¬_¬ I was working towards a full pokedex and lvl 100 pokemon xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back