• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
    Years
    ive started hunting shinies too i am lookin for: Shiny Pokemon Discussion,Shiny Pokemon Discussion,Shiny Pokemon Discussion,Shiny Pokemon Discussion,Shiny Pokemon Discussion and
    Shiny Pokemon Discussion
    anyone got any tips to catchin shinies?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    I caught a shiny Rattata once. It's the only one I've found so far.

Of all the shiny Pokémon to catch. A Rattata. >_<

Blaziken626

Pokemon Black Shadow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I don't have a shiny Pokemon currently in my Emerald game, and I don't know if I ever will, but once, in Ruby, I did come across a shiny Poochyena. I can't remember if I caught it or not, though.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    I had the worst luck I saved in front of Groudon on Ruby. I started the battle with it and it was shiny! But then my batteries died :( so I got a different set of batteries put them in and started the battle with groudon again it was shiny! But my batteries died this happened 4 times! and when I finally got some brand new batteries I put them in started my battle with groudon and it was normal :(

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    i FINALLY caught a shiny feebas after 4 days of tedious looking. ^^
    that makes:
    1) whismur x5
    2) rayquaza
    3) feebas x5
    (i cloned my whismur and feebas ;D)

i'm getting the impression that shiny whismurs aren't that special, seeing how many people have them. even my friend got one, and he lost his shiny when he restarted the game. he doesnt care though :\

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Something I've been wondering, could anyone here answer this question?

Unown has 28 different formations and every pokemon has a shiny sprite, but I'm wondering, has Nintendo made a shiny form for all 28 Unowns or did they get lazy and make only 1 or a few shiny Unown variants?

No, every Unown has its own shiny sprite.
    I got a shiny Wailmer when I was looking for a Wailord o_O

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2007
    I have a shiny Lotad and a shiny Oddish. I've seen shinies in the Safari Zone, they just always run away from me and I can't catch them.

DyN-Master

PokePyromaniac
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2006
    I started the game (Pokemon Fire Red) and got a shiny charmander O.O it was awesome!!!!!! I ran around the house for like 6 min screaming w00t!

Years
    I started the game (Pokemon Fire Red) and got a shiny charmander O.O it was awesome!!!!!! I ran around the house for like 6 min screaming w00t!

0.0... i got a shiny charizard, but that woz thnx to breeding, and yeh, doz it show as shiny? also; so u were like w00t w00t w00t and running around ur house!? what if u live in a unit!???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back