• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feraligatr

SPPF Aqua_Maiden
    Years
    I have done 950 resets for Groudon, I thought I saw some gold, but it was just red. So I'm still SRing for it. Wish Me Luck!

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2006
    Nice. I am still yet to catch a Shiny, but I play every single day, just hoping that I will eventually catch one. That is my dream, to catch a shiny. lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    started my ruby again, first thing i found after getting pokeballs was a shiny wurmple.. gg ;D

cyberloudred

KODO 4 Life
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    cool,i had a shiny wrumple also!luckily it evolved into a bueatifly instead of a dustox.when i say shiny i mean gold.^_^

Levski

Years
    I am an owner of one particular shiny Groudon. I acquired it while soft-resetting for an Adamant such with good stats, alas on the second SR it appeared. I caught it at the point when it was already using Struggle. I didn't have Timer Balls at the time, which would have saved me a few headaches, but I did catch it with an Ultra Ball.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Feraligatr said:
    I have a shiny Swampert, but right now I am currently looking for a shiny Groudon on emerald. Not to train but just to add/start a collection of shiny legendaries.

i also have shiny swampert! XD what is your swampert's gender and nature? mine is male with a rash nature! the awesome thing is i found it after only 11 resets! im currently hunting for shiny anorith right now (MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon knows) but its really annoying, because i keep seeing that the anorith is orange, but its really black...ugh but im going back to hunting, wish me luck!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    Demoonica waltzs in with a grin on her face. I FOUND:

Shiny Pokemon Discussion

SHINY BELSPROUT!
    Time: 376:02
    Route: 7
    Game: Leaf Green

Nature: Lax
    Level: 19

HP: 50
    ATK: 37
    DEF: 22
    Sp. ATK: 35
    Sp. DEF: 15
    Speed: 22

Caught with a Master Ball.

cyberloudred

KODO 4 Life
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    +Alex+ said:
    no it doesnt lol....the chances of getting a shiny a baby from a shiny parent are the same chances of catching a shiny .. go to Shiny Hunters CLub im too lazy to post link though its pretty active it oughta be on first page in MCG
    auctually,if you breed the two same shiny pokemon that are opposite gender you can breed them and they will 100%be shiny,and the same thing goes for doing that with a ditto.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    cyberloudred said:
    auctually,if you breed the two same shiny pokemon that are opposite gender you can breed them and they will 100%be shiny,and the same thing goes for doing that with a ditto.
    Actually, no. That's not the way it works, but it sure would be nice if it did!

Levski

Years
    D'MoneyBoi said:
    cool...what is struggle btw
    It's an attack which is used when all the PP of the other attacks are used up. It also damages the user with 1/4 of the inflicted damage (like Double-Edge).

Pedrospr

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2013
    my shinies pkmns pn firered are a geodude, a diglet and other i don't remember.

cyberloudred

KODO 4 Life
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    yeah,that happend to me with a shiny rayquaza,i wentcrazy after that cuz i spent over a literal 4 hours trying to find it again.so i gave up on trying to get it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back