• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    The best shiny Pokemon I've ever seen is Steelix. It's...gold. If it looks that way on Col. too then it'd be brilliant.

Unfortunately for me, the chances of getting a shiny, male, Rock Head Onix all at the same time are almost zero. ;)

Winter2424242

Androgynous Role-Player
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jun 19, 2005
    I, unfortunately, have no Shiny POkemon in my Sapphire game.

My only claim to shiny fame was finding a shiny Goldeen in Crystal, but those days are long past (my game got erased).

Isaac17

Ridiculed One
    Years
    Hey, I'm going to aim for a shiny Rayquaza in Sapphire. It's black. Yes, you can get shiny legendaries. Groudon's gold when shiny.... But I'm not going to start ruby version over any time soon. Hey, is it possible to get a Shiny Jirachi from the bonus disk?

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Isaac17 said:
    Hey, I'm going to aim for a shiny Rayquaza in Sapphire. It's black. Yes, you can get shiny legendaries. Groudon's gold when shiny.... But I'm not going to start ruby version over any time soon. Hey, is it possible to get a Shiny Jirachi from the bonus disk?
    Yes, it is possible to get a shiny Jirachi from the bonus disk, but it would be very rare. You'll only have one chance at it too for each game. It might happen though, but don't count on it. I've never been able to get a shiny legendary Pokemon before. :\

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2004
    oh yeh i beat yall i have a shiny slakoth lmao and his id no is in gold

oh yeh he is purple lmao :laugh: :'( not my idea of an awesome one caught him in peatl burg woods

EDIT: Please don't double post. If you want to add something to the thread, yet no one replied to it after you replied to the thread last time, please use the edit button ^_^;

Last edited by a moderator:

Red Storm

The Evil Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I've managed to get 3 gold shiny swalbus in a couple days. I'm begining to wonder if pokerus somehow affects the rate at which shinies appear. It just seems my rate of seeing shinies went up since I got the pokerus virus. I've had at least one pokemon affected by it when I encountered the shinies.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    I have every shiny pokemon in all the games.My all time fav is the silver Groudon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    What are you talking about? A shiny Groudon is yellow/gold.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    in my silver version i found a blue voltrob at the rockets secret base. but sadly my eevee killed it... other than that i have never seen any shinys... :(

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    maybe my game's just messed up...because I have a silver Groudon from my calc and a Gold from my AR.

Years
    Ahh, Shiny pokemon
    i got rayquazza
    Laitas ( ohh im happy )
    Zigzagoon
    and a few more

I wouldnt mind a Rhyhorn

dver

#%$Unknown$#%
    Years
    non of these are cheated
    A milotic (caught shining feebas)
    A Relicanth
    A linoone
    A Wailord (first it was a shining wailmer)
    A shining aggron (caught a shining lairon)
    These are coolest

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2004
    Metal Jirachi said:
    I have zillions of Ar codes heres one to see shiny pokemon buy once you turn the code off itll be back to normal make pokemon shiny in battle :9C9A6FEF 898BA04C B9D6A4E9 F3B94D86. hope this helps :cool:
    ok whats the master code???????????

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back