• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2004
    OffRoadSP said:
    I've just broken the 100 hours mark on my Sapphire game, and not ONE shiny Pokemon has appeared. I've been in tons of wild pokemon battles, (only just won the Heat Badge), and am constantly wandering around to just level up my pokemon. It's frustrating!!

If only I could transfer in my shiny Nidoran female (the only one I ever caught). I caught her in the park north of Goldenrod in Crystal after only playing for between 20-21 hours of logged game time.

Ah well, maybe after another 100 hours....
    My worst fear is running into one in the Safari Zone. It's so stupid.... if you can't run from a shiny, why should it be able to run from you? I hate the Safari Zone in general.....the absolute WORST aspect of R/B/Y, I was SOOO happy when G/S/C didn't have it.....and even more disappointed that R/S does.

I got a shiny electrike,plusle,girafarig,swblu,latios,seviper,marill,whismur,wurmple,latios,and a shiny magikarp

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 25, 2004
    I found a shiny Wurmple two weeks ago. He was a pretty purple color. When I saw him, I immediently threw an Ultra Ball and captured him. It was scary though because me Game Boy's battery died a few minutes later!

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
    Years
  • I just found a shiny trapinch when I got my shiny regirock two for one!! *faints*
    And my SP was at red battery how long does an SP's red battery run for?

Last edited:

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • Just to let anyone know I have never sharked my whole life!

let me find the list.....
    lets see
    NON BRED(caght in wild):
    traminch(now Flygon)
    bagon(now salamence)
    ziggzagoon
    (this I kept restarting for) latias
    and i think(I traded it) a groudon
    Bred:
    6 trampinch(all flygon now)
    2 Bagon(all salamence)
    torchic(now blazikin)

I Have ALOT of time on my hands

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    who cares about shineis , hav'nt even seen a feebas yet ( weep .................
    .............................. cry) :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • As you can read in my Signature: I got a shiny shuppet while searching for Chimecho

I am always on the search for shinnies. On thing that I never looked into though: You are talking about shiny non-cathables...they keep shiny after evolution?

Years
  • latios tamer said:
    who cares about shineis , hav'nt even seen a feebas yet ( weep .................
    .............................. cry) :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    THAT IS HOW YOU WILL ENCOUNTER YOUR FIRST SHINY.
    LOOKING FOR FEEBAS IS HOW I FOUND MY FIRST SHINY.
    SO KEEP IT UP I ROOTING FOR YOU,

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Amras_Calaelen said:
    As you can read in my Signature: I got a shiny shuppet while searching for Chimecho

I am always on the search for shinnies. On thing that I never looked into though: You are talking about shiny non-cathables...they keep shiny after evolution?

yes... they remain 'shiny' when they evolve (would be kind of dumb if they are shiny then after evolution they became non-shiny).

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • Hehehe, treu, got a point there, but I guess I can expect anything from the games these days. Alot of games have been giving me setbacks on alot of unsuspected points...Well, time to evolve it into a Bannete then :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2004
    I caught a shiny medicham when i was training in victory road. My brother has a shiny regi-ice. 1st time too he didn't save in front of until he got a shiny. Caught it with the master ball. Now he is having so much trouble trying to catch latios

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • I wonder if there is anyone on the world who has more than 25 shinys (legal ones)

If the odds are indeed around 1/6125 then they would battle ALOT

I saw someone had a shiny Swablu :| Altaria shiny :shock: w00t /me faints

So far only Shuppet :D Still searching on though...and I didn't know that Latios and Latias could be shiny, if only I had known some time ago...maybe start over again with my game :| autch :D

Josh

Level 99 Black Belt
    Years
  • I've only caught two shiny PoKeMoN and they were both Zigzagoon and I caught them within a 24 hour time period on Route 101.

The first one that I caught had a Rash nature and I evolved it into a Shiny Linoone and the seconed Shiny Zigzagoon has a Lax nature.

I want to catch a Shiny Poochyena really bad and I plan on hatching it.

Here's what it'll look like if you haven't seen one.

286.png

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 9, 2004
    Josh said:
    I've only caught two shiny PoKeMoN and they were both Zigzagoon and I caught them within a 24 hour time period on Route 101.

The first one that I caught had a Rash nature and I evolved it into a Shiny Linoone and the seconed Shiny Zigzagoon has a Lax nature.

I want to catch a Shiny Poochyena really bad and I plan on hatching it.

Here's what it'll look like if you haven't seen one.

286.png

What does Shiny Zigzagoon look like? I play in differing shades of light.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back