• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Shiny Rayquaza NA Event

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Should I SR or no? I've already got a (non-shiny) Rayquaza on ORAS that's Jolly with perfect IVs in Attack, Speed, and some other stat idr, but black dragon tho....

xGal

Mhm
    Years
  • Thanks for informing!

I got it thanks you to you! :D

P.S I am not from NA and I still got the gift ^^

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I downloaded the shiny Rayquaza, but I haven't picked it up yet. I'm not sure if I'll actually be using it because I already have the Rayquaza from the Delta Episode.

Years
  • I don't remember my Rayquaza's stats or anything, but I absolutely love the shiny's colors. Kind of wish I could bring it into X, though, as I use X and Y to clone.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    I did not know you can SR or Synchronize a Pokemon distrubuted via event. I learned something new every day. Now if only we can do something about the nicknaming. . .

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Got my Shiny Rayquaza from Smyths in UK yesterday (claimed by code but not in game yet). So legemdaries are guaranteed at least 3 perfect IV's correct? But you can soft reset in the hope of getting more perfect ones?

Back