• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ShinyPika has joined the community!!!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Welcome, have you got any interests or sections you have an interest in like the trade corner or X/Y news section?

Years
  • Hi there ShinyPikachu and welcome to PC!

Since you didn't have much in your intro, why not tell us a bit more about yourself? I understand if you're nervous, but it's all part of a way to learn a bit more about you because you never know, we might have the right place for you or someone might even share something in common with you. Is there any reason for joining? Do you have any fave Pokemon? What about non-Pokemon interests? Sorry if I'm a bit heavy on the questions, but I'm sure we'll know about you soon enough.

Anyways, I'm sure you'll get adjusted to the community soon enough and become an active member, and the staff here are very helpful and are always happy to assist you, although some of the members outside of staff love lending a hand to new members too. You can always ask here if you have forum-related questions or you could otherwise contact a moderator and you should get pointed in the right direction. I'm always happy to get to know you, so feel free to leave me a visitor message anytime.

Have fun here at PC and I do hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

DarkScrambled

Scrambled Eggs
    Years
  • Hello Shiny, as Hikari has said you dont have much information about yourself. Not that you have to give out personal information you do not want to share, just like basic things that you would like people to know about yourself. For example, I shall tell you about myself. Hi, my RL name is Malik Edwards and I am thirteen. I live in Fort Lauderdale , Florida and my future careers involve being a Software Developer , Game Developer, Web Deceloper. Just a few things I thought I would share. Anyway, if you have any question at all, private message me. I am willing to help.

Years
  • Gladly I will reveal myself as much as I can. I just love playing Pokémon games. I been in loved with the series since I played Pokémon Blue for the Gameboy. And the rest is history. hat I would like is to have talks about everything about Pokemon even on my interests outside of Pokémon like SSB or etc. I would also like to trade and battle other people to complete the pokedex and have fun in who pokemon is the best. I hope this is enough info about me. I will add more later.

Years
  • That's really cool - we already have something in common. :3 I've been in love Pokemon since the Red and Blue days too. The games are so amazing, aren't they? Pokemon keeps getting better and better, especially with the announcement of X and Y.. man, we're all so very excited for that. Welcome to PC!

You'll have a lot to discuss here so it's great that you decided to join. Even outside of Pokemon there is a whole lot to talk about, like the Video Games board for discussions on other games and the like. SSB is a pretty big thing here and I'm actually getting that game today! Pikachu is my favorite to play as. ♥ Who's your favorite? I can already think of a few other members who would be thrilled to talk to you about SSB so be sure to check out our lovely Video Games board, yeah?

Aaand of course there's the Trade Corner and Battle Center for trading and battling respectively, whee. Those are definitely great places to check out as they're popular among new members so I'm glad to hear you're interested in trying that. I'm going to trade more in my Black 2 since I just found out my Wi-Fi is compatible so that's very exciting. :D; Still need to move over all my Pokemon from my White, though. That's going to be a looong process. What game are you looking to complete the Pokedex for right now?

Anyways, before I ramble on, I'll just say that I hope you have a great time here. Everyone on PC is amazing and always willing to be your friend. Enjoy your stay and if you're looking for a friend, you're free to contact me or another member anytime!

Back