• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    So what? Doesn't mean anything much to me about original/dub ... whatevers.

There were also those many hints during the Orange Island season. =P

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    One of them is in pokemon 2000 the movie when melody teasing misty.
    I'm neutral on pokeshipping vs advance shipping

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Yup. The WHOLE second movie character of Misty was based on Pokeshipping. =)

Well, I just hate May for some weird reason that I'm not sure of at all. So its natural I'm not an advanceshipper.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I am a pure born Chosenshipper.That's all i can say.
    I also support RollingWindShipping cuz it's cute and even though Whitney chan and falkner kun have never met,it'd be an adorable couple,possiblity-possibility.:D
    But nonetheless,I am a full blooded Chosenshipper.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    Well, my name says it....the one I care most for is Neoshipping...tough, since my favorites are only in a select few episodes. But, what can I say, I love it...;)

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Meh.. NeoShipping and RocketShipping... no comments. These guys don't really love their work partners though, its just work for them. =P

And well.. Blue and Silver, I'm not sure. 'Cause they've never met eachother y'know.

Years
    Dang it people! Does no one know why Kasumi ran out of the Pokémon Center??? I already know why Misty ran out (I recorded and watched the episode over 20 times already), but why the heck does Kasumi, the Japanese counterpart, run out? I said that already on the previous page.

4Kids won't give up the fight you know...

And as for both Rocket groups. I actually can see Jessie and James getting together, but Cassidy and Butch really, really don't seem right! I only assume this since they've only appeared in a handful of episodes.

And I still don't know anything about the mangas... *sob*

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    And well.. Blue and Silver, I'm not sure. 'Cause they've never met eachother y'know.

Well,actually,they have known each other longer than the time I met Peter griffin XDDD
    They were raised as partners during childhood,and strangely enough,Silver grew quite fond of(and later grew a crush on)Blue.Blue,well,there are clues she returns the feelings,but that's later in the series(by the ned of G/S/C)where she is seen quite often worrying for silver and intently blushes at the chapter where he buys her her new outfit.
    So yes,this shipping is totally on my heart*gets glared at by OldRivalShippers and Luckyshippers and Buttshippers*

O.O What did I say?????Did I say something bad???Please I'm just innocently answering someone's question!

RollingWind Shipper I am as well.I like it cuz it's cute and Whitney as the sweet and impish type with Falkner as the serious and hawt type,they'd make one hec of a good coupke*gets glared at by winona x falkner shippers and Yoshi x Whitney shippers*

O.O again???Dudes,chill!My opinion^_____^doesn't mean it's true.They're just pinpoints!=D

again,those two are my fav ships but I support others,too,but,well,yeah....

sorry,once again,if I have either offended you or tortured your dreams but I'm just one hec of a crazy fan.And although I love Silver(he's my future boyfriend XDD Yeah right)I think he's better off with Blue.

thanks,and again,sorry to any offended.^^;;;

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Hey! I'm an OldRivalShipper, and I don't see something wrong with that. Meh, I've never seen Silver and Blue together at all heh, 'cause I never read that manga.

Well, about Pokeshipping, NOTHING beats the classic Pokeshippy feelings between Red and Kasumi.
    Heh heh.... Ash and Misty will be Sakashipping, I support that too.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Um.... Pokeshipping .... WHEE! Pokeshipping rules. Sakashipping or classic-Pokeshipping, IT RULES! =D Hehe, I won't argue with you there.

And um... anything that pairs May away from Ash is good.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    I support uhh, Pokeshipping and the one with May and Drew! (I forgot the name -_-) Oh! And OldRivalshipping, but I'm pretty tolerant of other shippings, too! But mostly pokeshipping.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Hehe yeah..

Brock and May shipping is ShoppingShipping right?

:surprised There IS a name for that...? Huh...

Well...I support Pokeshipping...and the idea that it'll happen in Japan, too. I mean, all of the expressions Misty's had about Ash were definitely from the original version, and there's no other way to take them. I can remember two episodes in particular: the Lavender Town episode when Ash wakes up, and one Johto episode when Brock falls in love again and Misty drags him aside to talk to him about it, then he asks the million-dollar question: "Well, how do you know so much about love?"...Her expression is priceless, and can only be taken that one way...ALSO, it couldn't have been about anything else since there couldn't have been any other reason for her to drag him off to talk.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Hehe,Pokeshipping seems to be hitting it off quite well.don't blam anyone,it's cute and full of hints :P But,I'm still not convinced to change my mind about Chosen or Rollingwind shipping.they're just too kawaii >33rollingwind for being the impish vs. Serious nature and chosen for being the hug hug couple(as you can see in that link in my sig,there are lots of pics of them hugging XD)

Years
    Ichapokemr said:
    :surprised There IS a name for that...? Huh...

Well...I support Pokeshipping...and the idea that it'll happen in Japan, too. I mean, all of the expressions Misty's had about Ash were definitely from the original version, and there's no other way to take them. I can remember two episodes in particular: the Lavender Town episode when Ash wakes up, and one Johto episode when Brock falls in love again and Misty drags him aside to talk to him about it, then he asks the million-dollar question: "Well, how do you know so much about love?"...Her expression is priceless, and can only be taken that one way...ALSO, it couldn't have been about anything else since there couldn't have been any other reason for her to drag him off to talk.
    That's happened so many years ago it's not even funny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back