• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Pail. Yes, that was on purpose.

Anyway, I have to defend my bias against any of AK9's shippings that he has named. Haruka belongs to Shuu mister, don't you forget it. Kay? >:O

Haha Drew? I don't think Drew is really in love with May. It looks more like a sexual attraction with him... which is kinda understandable.

And don't forget I've name Brokenhopeshipping as well XD.

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    Haha Drew? I don't think Drew is really in love with May. It looks more like a sexual attraction with him... which is kinda understandable.

idk. I remember seeing Drew watching May perform in the Sinnoh region on TV. He had that smug "yeah that's my girl" look on his face. Which leads me to wonder, is May traveling with Drew, Harley, and Soladad in the Johto region?

Edit:
    I accidently wrote Dawn instead of May.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    ─AdvancedK9─ said:
    I tried to get it renamed to OneDayInMayContestShipping but it was rejected after a few talks.

The Obama and Sato will never be one. I-I-It's illogical.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I tried to get it renamed to OneDayInMayContestShipping but it was rejected after a few talks.

The Obama and Sato will never be one. I-I-It's illogical.

Are you sure it wasn't rejected because you didn't follow Brokenhopeshipping? >:D

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Are you sure it wasn't rejected because you didn't follow Brokenhopeshipping? >:D

Nope, we had some tea while rebuilding the idea of BrokenHopeShipping just to tear it down again. The reason could be that I didn't have enough chocolate.

Oh, Kengo and Nozomi are boring enough for each other.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Wow, there's been a lot of posts since yesterday. I didn't mean to start a whole conversation about hats XD It was pretty funny ^^ That has to be the most random discussion here ever

Back to Zoey again? Haha yeah, Zoey and Kenny seem really boring, they would get bored of each other before they even got the chance to get together

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Idk... Jun sounds like someone who'll be similar to Ash. Dense and only caring about Pokemon.

That may not be true. He praises Paul because of his battling style. Where Ash is dense Jun is not like that. Frankly, I think it's only Ash who is that dense in this world and no one else. Yeah, everyone else develops normally, Ash is the odd one out.

Wow. I'm not going to repeat asking where you guys get these names, but I've to admit it's a clever pick.

*chuckles at BrokenHope* That one again, huh?

There's nothing interesting between Zoey and Kenny. I don't know what it is.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    RubyJB88 said:
    There's nothing interesting between Zoey and Kenny. I don't know what it is.
    The problem is that they're not like Shinji or Kohei. As a result, they're both snores. Just like the color blue.

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    What do you mean by that Ruby?

I think he means that they create different characters each season to balance out the old characters. For example, Ash was the original character and we never really see any character similar to him until we come across Dawn. Drew and Zoey are the same way. Correct me if I'm wrong.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    You're close, Ebon Blade. I meant to say that since we've got extremes like Paul and Conway this generation, Zoey and Kenny are in the middle to counterbalance the other two. Hope this makes sense.

Jorah, lol at the avatar and sig.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    You're close, Ebon Blade. I meant to say that since we've got extremes like Paul and Conway this generation, Zoey and Kenny are in the middle to counterbalance the other two. Hope this makes sense.

Jorah, lol at the avatar and sig.

Hmm but then we have Jun who "unbalences" again. There is Nando, but like Kenny, he doesn't seem to show up much. So the interesting people pop up much more.

lol? teh smexy Bakura is funny? I think I need to find a better pic of him for my avatar, but otherwise I'm happy XD

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I don't really get what's with all the balance thing in characters.

I mean, look at Full Metal Alchemist! @~@

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Jorah said:
    Hmm but then we have Jun who "unbalences" again.

It indeed gets more complicated the more characters we add to this spectrum and classify them.

lol? teh smexy Bakura is funny? I think I need to find a better pic of him for my avatar, but otherwise I'm happy XD

Heh, recently I'm going through some Abridged stuff, so it's all coming back to me. :)

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    It indeed gets more complicated the more characters we add to this spectrum and classify them.

Hmm but would they really want to add boring characters purposly for a balance? I'm sure there weren't any people like that in AG? Although I don't think there were many reoccuring characters at all apart from Harley and Drew?

Haha, that's an idea. Who would Harley go with? XD

Heh, recently I'm going through some Abridged stuff, so it's all coming back to me. :)

Hahaha, I recently started watching abridged stuff again too when I found it was on iTunes, so I decided to watch the actual series but starting at the one before 4Kids got the rights. Kaiba actually *does* have green hair in this series XD So at least I know where "screw the rules, I have green hair" comes from. Bakura looks kinda weird and has light blue hair

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back